What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - OSU, Oct 4.

Assignments:

Legend:
Beer = beer, something decent. If you must bring IPA, fine.
Booze = Bulleit or better bourbon, Sapphire or better gin, Grey Goose or better vodka, Cuervo or better tequila, Bacardi or better rum.
Grill = burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken, etc.
Side = potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, etc.
Buns = 8 hamburger and 8 hot dog buns
chips = potato chips and/or cheetos and/or tortilla chips and some kind of appropriate dip, either french onion, salsa, guac, etc.
dessert = cookies, brownies, etc. One box of each will probably be fine.
Soda: Coke, Diet coke, Tonic Water. One 2-liter bottle of each will probably be fine.

Darth: Beer
Teets: Booze
Nik: Grill & Buns
BCS: Grill & Buns
MTN: Chips & Grill
ITB: Chips & Beer
HG: Side & Soda
Rugged: Dessert & Soda
Super: booze.

For anybody who wants to come and didn't RSVP, pick two things off the list and bring them.

See you all tomorrow. It's going to be a glorious day.

I'm on it.

I couldn't find beaver at the grocery store so you guys are going to need to eat it on your own time.

I'll be bringing burgers.

Assignments:

Legend:
Beer = beer, something decent. If you must bring IPA, fine.
Booze = Bulleit or better bourbon, Sapphire or better gin, Grey Goose or better vodka, or better tequila, Bacardi or better rum.
Grill = burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken, etc.
Side = potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, etc.
Buns = 8 hamburger and 8 hot dog buns
chips = potato chips and/or cheetos and/or tortilla chips and some kind of appropriate dip, either french onion, salsa, guac, etc.
dessert = cookies, brownies, etc. One box of each will probably be fine.
Soda: Coke, Diet coke, Tonic Water. One 2-liter bottle of each will probably be fine.

Darth: Beer
Teets: Booze
Nik: Grill & Buns
BCS: Grill & Buns
MTN: Chips & Grill
ITB: Chips & Beer
HG: Side & Soda
Rugged: Dessert & Soda
Super: booze.

For anybody who wants to come and didn't RSVP, pick two things off the list and bring them.

See you all tomorrow. It's going to be a glorious day.

If anyone has a x-tra ticket for this game please PM me. Thanks!! As for the Cuervo Tequila, that stuff is a real bad headache waiting to happen and should not be allowed at Sackygate

I'm an AB noob... this is open invite, as long as I bring goods? I suppose you wouldn't post it on a message board if it wasn't...

I'm an AB noob... this is open invite, as long as I bring goods? I suppose you wouldn't post it on a message board if it wasn't...

Totally open invite. There are non AB folks who come to the tailgate, too. Everybody is welcome. Just pick two things from the list and bring them. If you want to score points, bring some really high class booze. :thumbsup:

Totally open invite. There are non AB folks who come to the tailgate, too. Everybody is welcome. Just pick two things from the list and bring them. If you want to score points, bring some really high class booze. :thumbsup:

or some hookers.

Hey sacky. I left my hoodie on a chair at the tailgate. Its A Black Buffs Nike one. If you see this post I can meet you game or next game. And also Sackygate was great after as always.

Hey sacky. I left my hoodie on a chair at the tailgate. Its A Black Buffs Nike one. If you see this post I can meet you game or next game. And also Sackygate was great after as always.

We have the hoodie, although I was tempted to claim I had no idea what you were talking about. It's a nice hoodie.

Back