What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Sacramento State.

I'll pick up the buns tonight. Bringing a bottle of whiskey too as an offering to the tailgate gods.

My friend and I have 4 season tickets and have been lurkers here for quite a while. We have always talked about wanting to ditch our lame 4 person tailgates, join all buffs and meet some fellow die-hard fans at Sackygate. Is it cool for newbie former-lurkers to join. It's ok you can stick us with bringing something expensive. If so, me +2 (4th can't make it til gametime.)

My friend and I have 4 season tickets and have been lurkers here for quite a while. We have always talked about wanting to ditch our lame 4 person tailgates, join all buffs and meet some fellow die-hard fans at Sackygate. Is it cool for newbie former-lurkers to join. It's ok you can stick us with bringing something expensive. If so, me +2 (4th can't make it til gametime.)
Bring whiskey. You are going to take shots of that whiskey.

Cool! Look forward to meeting you. Beer or meat/buns for the grill is always a safe bet, or you can bring a couple of bucks for Sacky.

Crap, now I'm supposed to bring sandwhiches, whiskey, burritos, buns, meat and cash for Sacky? Wow, you guys really stick it to the newbies don't you.:wow:

Boulderrunner - You are definitely welcome. Just bring something. Be creative. Bring something alcoholic.

Watch the food network a lot and learned there are two types of food: sandwiches and nachos.

Sandwiches - food with stuff inside of it
Nachos - food with stuff on top of it

According to food law a burrito is a sandwich. FACT
It's true. Eat me.

Dammit, Sacky. I totally forgot to check the thread. There will be 4 of us and I'll bring beer. You won't even get this message before the gater.

Sacky, thanks for putting on the tailgate, talked with your dad for quite a while--he's a good guy! Nice to meet people and put faces to names. Sorry it was such a suckass game.

Now, back to my inebriation...

Great gaiter. The twice baked potatoes from Tante and his wife were amazing, as was the brisket.

Thanks again! Hopefully next time the cops will leave us alone!

Great gaiter. The twice baked potatoes from Tante and his wife were amazing, as was the brisket.

What did the cops do?

Baked once and grilled once (thanks sacky)

came by all the tailgates at Farrand and claimed that the state liquor board was going to come audit CU and see that we were drinking in 'non-designated' areas - ie. the lawn. Said we had to move tents off the lawn and into the street, and no booze could be had on the lawn outside of farrand, just on the sidewalk.

Cop was nice about it, but it was still all bull****

came by all the tailgates at Farrand and claimed that the state liquor board was going to come audit CU and see that we were drinking in 'non-designated' areas - ie. the lawn. Said we had to move tents off the lawn and into the street, and no booze could be had on the lawn outside of farrand, just on the sidewalk.

****ing stupid.

dio, did they say this is for the entire season? I'll tell you, they are doing all they can to kill tailgating, aren't they?

Thank you to everyone for making my first Sackygate a fun one. The game sucked, but the tailgating was great.

Back