What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - UCLA

BuffHerds tix are for the UW game. You'd be getting Flukes tix to this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK.

Assignments:

Snow: Vodka
HG: Chips & Guac
BCS: Soda
HF: Beer
Super buff: Green Chili - If you don't have a favorite restaurant to pick up some, I would suggest either Santiagos or Efrains. Two quarts should do the trick.

This will be a small crowd, but we'll eat well and have fun anyway.

Quatro - if you're really going to stop by, please bring some doughnuts.

BTW - there will be two kinds of burritos tomorrow - bacon/egg/potato/cheese and sausage/potato/egg/cheese.

I just got finished making them. They're delicious. I'll warm them in the oven before we head down there and keep them warm in the chafing dish. My cooking duties are finished. :woot:

BTW - there will be two kinds of burritos tomorrow - bacon/egg/potato/cheese and sausage/potato/egg/cheese.

I just got finished making them. They're delicious. I'll warm them in the oven before we head down there and keep them warm in the chafing dish. My cooking duties are finished. :woot:

:congrats:

Back