What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Tide Roll

Not nearly as long as it's been since your program was relevant.

Hello pot, last time you were relevant was under stallings who coached right around when Mac coached at CU.

since 1996 we have basically the same record, same bowl track record, same number of conf. champs, the only diff is we have more division wins than you.

maybe you should learn something about bama football before you talk smack.

There's no need for anyone to talk smack...

We're going to have two great schools square off against one another in Shreveport, that's basically what is going to happen! :)

It should be a really good game if Alabama decides to show up!

LOL :)

As the Buffs are squaring off against the Tide, now is a good time to ask about the 'Bama school logo. How does a bacterial red tide that makes shell fish hazardous to eat magically get transformed into a charging elephant?

There's no need for anyone to talk smack...

We're going to have two great schools square off against one another in Shreveport, that's basically what is going to happen! :)

It should be a really good game if Alabama decides to show up!

LOL :)

Ummm, again, Netbuffs might be a better place for you.

OK, I'm a real Bama fan, and I think BamaCharlie is an imposter, probably an Auburn fan, or even worse Tennessee. Don't pay him any mind. 1,264 posts on a Buffs site seems a mite suspect to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm a real Bama fan, and I think BamaCharlie is an imposter, probably an Auburn fan, or even worse Tennessee. Don't pay him any mind. 1,264 posts on a Buffs site seems a mite suspect to me.

Not sure whether you're pulling our chain with this one or not, but BamaChuck is indeed a Tide fan. He's made no bones about it. If I remember the story correctly, his wife attended CU and somehow roped him into watching some games. So he showed up here about a year and a half ago and gave us some good perspective on SEC schools and some great acronyms like CSS, CNS, CLM, and my favorite, CUM (those poor folks at Florida :lol:)

Not sure whether you're pulling our chain with this one or not, but BamaChuck is indeed a Tide fan. He's made no bones about it. If I remember the story correctly, his wife attended CU and somehow roped him into watching some games. So he showed up here about a year and a half ago and gave us some good perspective on SEC schools and some great acronyms like CSS, CNS, CLM, and my favorite, CUM (those poor folks at Florida :lol:)

IIRC his girlfriend is a Gator but has family or friends in Denver. I love his rumor mongering.

IIRC his girlfriend is a Gator but has family or friends in Denver. I love his rumor mongering.

Yeah, that sounds like it may be right, too. I don't have that good of a memory for those kinds of details. He has some kind of connection to the State of Colorado.

I think it is great that a year and a half after our random bama fun shows up on allbuffs, we end up playing bama.

Although I can see where his post count here may seem suspect to other bama fans. :lol:

I call one of those the barn.

I call the other one utk.

I bet you are one of old guys that ask me to sit down after an interception.

Maybe you should read some of my 1,294 posts before you begin throwing rocks.

I was incarcerated at Four Mile. :thumbsup:

Back