What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rollcall - What Buff Games Will You Be Attending This Season?

All home games, CSU and Nebraska..

And depending on work, I might find a way to do one more road game. Maybe Lawrence?

got no love for the love docs, I am a monster fan, however.

you no like the love docs? inconceivable!!!

edit: you are in orlando. makes sense as they are on the treasure coast. you can still get them on the internet though.

Last edited:
Hey wings, how far south are you going. Looks like Jax will get a pretty decent buff crowd. Right now we are planning on going to the pre game alumni event. It was an awesome spread at the Orange Bowl for the Miami game. I think Jax will be simmilar.

Heading for the cultural Mecca of Montgomery, Alabama. Hmm, the alumni event might be cool. I'll know better once the season starts.

I'm hoping for a bowl game in FL ..:lol:

I'll have to see what I can afford. I know I get a lot of **** for buying cars and computers and stuff, but I'm strapped. However, my sons bought season sports passes. $139 gets them into the home games and all the baseketball games. Man, I should enroll in school!

Heading for the cultural Mecca of Montgomery, Alabama. Hmm, the alumni event might be cool. I'll know better once the season starts.

It was cool at Miami--good food, prizes, band, cheerleaders.

Make sure you hit all the Fine Arts-Ballet-Symphony-Pecan Log Roll-Boiled Peanuts-Tire and Lube-Salt Water Taffy outlet-Adult Erotica and lingere-Truck Stops that Montgomery has to offer...(this from the guy who lives uncomfortably close to Gigantic fiberglass oranges and 4 for $10 bikini body t-shirts):smile2:

At least Mongomery isn't too bad a ride to Jax.

Make sure you hit all the Fine Arts-Ballet-Symphony-Pecan Log Roll-Boiled Peanuts-Tire and Lube-Salt Water Taffy outlet-Adult Erotica and lingere-Truck Stops that Montgomery has to offer...(this from the guy who lives uncomfortably close to Gigantic fiberglass oranges and 4 for $10 bikini body t-shirts):smile2:

At least Mongomery isn't too bad a ride to Jax.

Yep, I'm here in the land of hot boiled peanuts/ bait & tackle/ pawn shop/BBQ/pecan pie, and Bubba Gump shrimp. Greenbough, ALABAMA!!

I'll have to see what I can afford. I know I get a lot of **** for buying cars and computers and stuff, but I'm strapped. However, my sons bought season sports passes. $139 gets them into the home games and all the baseketball games. Man, I should enroll in school!

You could always grab a choice seat on the sofa...next to your new golf club.:huh:

All home games + CSU and probably one away game. Likely the Nebraska or Kansas game!!!

All of them including the away games except Missouri and Nebraska. Thinking about going to the Missouri game, though!

And expensive. I was there with my uncle and wife and to walk in the tent was something like $120 for the three of us. We went to Wendy's instead. I'll admit that the tailgate party was impressive, though. It was great to see so many CU fans there.

Time to change your "Location" to "1444 miles SE of Folsom" :smile2:

Well, my attendance for Buff games is very much in the air this year. This past week I had a huge deal fall through and my season ticket purchase (along with plenty of other stuff we wanted to do) was to come from that closing. I'll be at WVU but the others are up in the air at this point. :sad2::sad1:

Well, my attendance for Buff games is very much in the air this year. This past week I had a huge deal fall through and my season ticket purchase (along with plenty of other stuff we wanted to do) was to come from that closing. I'll be at WVU but the others are up in the air at this point. :sad2::sad1:

Sorry to hear that man.. so its just sacky's tailgate now? Weeeeak. :wink2:

Back