What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumor has it

look at a number of linemen in college and the pros, there are guys who have lost ACL's had doezens of surgeries etc. Hard ass guys play this position and MTM is young, he'll recover, perhaps not for next year but I am sure you'll see him contribute over the 4 years.

meant to quote DBT sorry.

Like you mentioned earlier, was it the same knee that he hurt in HS? How bad was the tear? Hopefully we get some details real soon.

Wow, I feel really bad for him. Having to undergo 2 major knee surgeries before you are 20? ****. If this is the end of his football career, well, so be it. I'm sure he and the coaches will let it rehab and they'll reevaluate the situation when the time is appropriate. The guy seemed pretty nasty so I doubt he would want to sit out, but ultimately he will have to do what's best for him in the (life) long run.

Good luck Max.

Poor guy - so much raw talent, I hope he can get over his physical ailments

It wouldn't be good. But i don't think its devastating imo. Berhens has been doing well. Head should be back on track. At least i hope.

Worst comes to worst, we can plug in Keenan Sanders or Shawn Daniels. Possibly Matt Bahr.

Plug in? Is maiva still available?:rolleyes:

Tuioti was playing better than behrens,bahr or daniels since the rest don't see much action correct?

I was told that these guys are better than maiva so I have NO worries about our OL:thumbsup:

Our running game and scott will never get off the ground if our OL is trying to keep a starting 5 healthy all year.

Tau,fataagi,iltis,maiva would help right about now.

Tuioti was playing better than behrens,bahr or daniels since the rest don't see much action correct?

I was told that these guys are better than maiva so I have NO worries about our OL:thumbsup:

Our running game and scott will never get off the ground if our OL is trying to keep a starting 5 healthy all year.

what can you do? ... gotta dance with the ones who brung ya... maiava is gone. fataagi couldn't hack the academics in 2+ years of trying. our guys have to buckle down and find a way.

hopefully we'll get a bunch of these guys back next year and in good health.

You sound like a broken record everytime something like this happens to a OL. If Kai were here we'd all be saved right? You can't even be sure that he'd be eligible this season.

And i'd like to know why you think MTM was playing better than Behrens. Because the OL coach might disagree with you on that.

Like you mentioned earlier, was it the same knee that he hurt in HS? How bad was the tear? Hopefully we get some details real soon.

with a torn ACL, most players are back within a year playing again.... but its more like 2 years before they really are back to where they were at playing wise before the tear from what I hear from coaches, trainers and medical professionals...

tough loss for MTM, here to a quick and speedy recovery.....

and hopefully its not both knees now, as recovery time will be longer....

You sound like a broken record everytime something like this happens to a OL. If Kai were here we'd all be saved right? You can't even be sure that he'd be eligible this season.

And i'd like to know why you think MTM was playing better than Behrens. Because the OL coach might disagree with you on that.

And what about your broken record? These guys are better than maiva blah freaking blah. Well, our OL has struggled this season and MANY buff fans see this and wonder if things would be better if things wouldn't have ended up the way they did.You and others said no worries,these guys are better yet when the line struggles you want noobody to call you on your comments?

I can handle it,i'm sure you can so,I'll smash the broken record when the hype around here reaches the field of play.

And what about your broken record? These guys are better than maiva blah freaking blah. Well, our OL has struggled this season and MANY buff fans see this and wonder if things would be better if things wouldn't have ended up the way they did.You and others said no worries,these guys are better yet when the line struggles you want noobody to call you on your comments?

I can handle it,i'm sure you can so,I'll smash the broken record when the hype around here reaches the field of play.

Dude, you all moved and everything?

BTW - Beenie is playing this weekend. Thank gawd. :lol:

We all got emails on the hairless nut email listserve in Ohio....

Dude, you all moved and everything?

BTW - Beenie is playing this weekend. Thank gawd. :lol:

We all got emails on the hairless nut email listserve in Ohio....

Yep all moved,still some stuff to unpack but did most of it saturday and sunday. Devin is set for school,wife is already working in the OR and I don't start until next monday.:smile2:

Beenie wells? Never heard of him or brett favre.:sad2:

Yep all moved,still some stuff to unpack but did most of it saturday and sunday. Devin is set for school,wife is already working in the OR and I don't start until next monday.:smile2:

Beenie wells? Never heard of him or brett favre.:sad2:

You work? :lol:

Kidding. Glad to hear you are getting settled in. I wish Devin nothing but the best.

You work? :lol:

Kidding. Glad to hear you are getting settled in. I wish Devin nothing but the best.

Thanks, he seems to be happy with the move, it's something that I worry about each day but it's getting better. They went through a stretch of 100-105 for like 7 straight days and it was 90 or above for like 2 months straight. It's around 80 now,sun,no clouds..not bad.

I'm like 25 minutes from oregon, I'll pick you up some shrooms:lol::smile2:

Yep all moved,still some stuff to unpack but did most of it saturday and sunday. Devin is set for school,wife is already working in the OR and I don't start until next monday.

oh wow, my brother is a doc in Richland.... this could end up being a "small world". Glad to hear the good news....

Wow, I feel really bad for him. Having to undergo 2 major knee surgeries before you are 20? ****. If this is the end of his football career, well, so be it. I'm sure he and the coaches will let it rehab and they'll reevaluate the situation when the time is appropriate. The guy seemed pretty nasty so I doubt he would want to sit out, but ultimately he will have to do what's best for him in the (life) long run.

Good luck Max.

Time to go to Steadman Hawkins and get this thing fixed right.

hes ob/gyn, in practice with other docs.... dont know what hospital? he only beat you there by 7 months....

My wife is a OR nurse at Lourdes.She also works saturday mornings for a private doctor,big time money. I should retire:lol::smile2:

:lol: You're right Syko. You sure called me out. :lol:

We are three games into the season with two guards who haven't played a down of college football. Of course they'll struggle. But imo, Behrens, MTM, Givens(who could possibly play guard next year) are better than Kai. I won't back down from my stance.

:lol: You're right Syko. You sure called me out. :lol:

We are three games into the season with two guards who haven't played a down of college football. Of course they'll struggle. But imo, Behrens, MTM, Givens(who could possibly play guard next year) are better than Kai. I won't back down from my stance.

I'm not calling you out:lol:

I'm just saying,people who said these other freshman were better than maiva were....WRONG:huh:

I'm not trying to be a dick to you, you're one of the cooler people on this board so I'll just hope we grow up quick and get the OL in order:thumbsup:

I'm not calling you out:lol:

I'm just saying,people who said these other freshman were better than maiva were....WRONG:huh:

I'm not trying to be a dick to you, you're one of the cooler people on this board so I'll just hope we grow up quick and get the OL in order:thumbsup:

:lol: Don't make me kick your ass old man!:smile2:

That's syko. I wouldn't expect anything less.

... and you're still wrong about our OL. Behrens played great during the WVU game. Devin Head should be back as well hopefully.

Back