What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumor

I'm very relieved that this all seems to be an overblown internet rumor.

I'm very relieved that this all seems to be an overblown internet rumor.

Maybe, maybe not. There is some question as to Perri still, sounds like another OL that saw the writing on the wall for his spot on the roster may have decided to go closer to home or something. Perri is still a question mark; Plati makes it sound like he is staying, but who knows.

Where is Jimmy Olsen from the Daily Planet when you need him???:smile2:

Always the optimist!:thumbsup::lol:

Hey, one kid's loss is another kid's opportunity. :thumbsup: As a parent, I'd have to say that, assuming he did say "I quit", his parents would just ****ing flip out. They would read him the riot act. Most likely, he would back off. Now, that is assuming the "disagreement" isn't so igregious that it isn't resolvable. But I also think coaches do not get caught up in emotion and would deal with any disagreement in a mature manner that is best for the program, fist, and the kid, second. But, usually, conflicts are full of emotion initially and then "level heads revail" later on.

Last edited:
Perri's influence on the team has had a negative side. If Perri didn't talk sh!t on the Hill last fall, maybe Sip wouldn't have been suspended for covering his back. That whole thing backfired. Perri's behavior has been under a microscope. Once a player makes headlines with "Fulmer Award" material, their legacy is never the same. It's a lot of pressue to dig yourself out of a hole by showing nothing but exemplary behavior when given a second chance. Whatever happened between Perri and the coach, and for Perri's future with the Buffs, I wish him the best. I hope Perri covers Sip's back, and does whatever he needs to do in the best interest for the team.

So the kid has a fiery side. Big deal. He didn't assualt anyone and he didn't arrested. I would remind everyone here that our hero Eric Bieniemy did much worse in his time around campus.

I told ya so .....

When we signed Perri a year ago I remember saying that his departure from San Jose State - to a JC - looked suspicious. I guess I don't mind giving a guy a second chance, but I'm not surprised he blew it.

I'm way out here, so I don't know all the goings on over there...but I just hated it that Sip got all the blame for the incident that it seems Perri started...and then Perri was quoted as saying something like..."oh, poor Sip...he calls me all the time to see what's going on"...because of course Sip was not allowed on campus during his "suspension".

I'm glad Sip is back and Perri is gone. I think Perri was the problem and Sip got caught up in it. I bet Sip will never be in any kind of trouble again.

I'm way out here, so I don't know all the goings on over there...but I just hated it that Sip got all the blame for the incident that it seems Perri started...and then Perri was quoted as saying something like..."oh, poor Sip...he calls me all the time to see what's going on"...because of course Sip was not allowed on campus during his "suspension".

I'm glad Sip is back and Perri is gone. I think Perri was the problem and Sip got caught up in it. I bet Sip will never be in any kind of trouble again.

I think that's consistent with most of our feelings on the subject. I think Sip ended a fight Perri started. Of course, I wasn't there, so I don't know for sure. But that's the general perception of how things went down. I'm glad for Sip that he's back.

Back