What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rumors of Certain Regents Potentially Voting Against MT Contract

I think district 2, which would be JefCo, boulder, Larimer, grand and a few others.
Yep.

The thing is, I respect and even admire Shoemaker in some ways. She has done a lot in the community to support causes around education and disadvantaged children. But she has not been a good fit as a Regent. Hopefully we'll get someone more like Joe Neguse was when he had that job -- less of a crusader and more of a steward building political relationships.

Yep.

The thing is, I respect and even admire Shoemaker in some ways. She has done a lot in the community to support causes around education and disadvantaged children. But she has not been a good fit as a Regent. Hopefully we'll get someone more like Joe Neguse was when he had that job -- less of a crusader and more of a steward building political relationships.
She hasn’t done a damn thing to cure cancer. Bad Regent.

Does anyone else find it weird that they let her give an endorsement on CU's website? That seems inappropriate. Being CD2, whoever wins the democratic primary will win the general election. I hope that someone is at least neutral towards athletics.

We need an Allbuffer in there.
I would like to announce my endorsement of Luke "Uncle Peckerwood" McLukeFace. I am also endorsing an effort to make slight adjustments to the district boundaries, to include parts of New Mexico. A vote for Uncle Peckerwood, is a vote for killing the bureaucratic snakes in Boulder. Go get em, Luke!

I would like to announce my endorsement of Luke "Uncle Peckerwood" McLukeFace. I am also endorsing an effort to make slight adjustments to the district boundaries, to include parts of New Mexico. A vote for Uncle Peckerwood, is a vote for killing the bureaucratic snakes in Boulder. Go get em, Luke!
Didn't know that Peckerwood was a real term:
Peckerwood is a term used in the Southern United States for a woodpecker which is also used as a racist slur for white people, especially poor rural whites. Originally an ethnic slur, the term has been embraced by a subculture related to prison gangs and outlaw motorcycle clubs. Wikipedia

Peckerwood is a term used in the Southern United States for a woodpecker which is also used as a racist slur for white people, especially poor rural whites. Originally an ethnic slur, the term has been embraced by a subculture related to prison gangs and outlaw motorcycle clubs. Wikipedia
So, McLukeFace is a Hells Angel? I can see that.

Some of you guys better watch your steps. He’ll cut you.

Possibly.

Would Allbuffs qualify as a subculture?

Would Allbuffs qualify as a subculture?

B2500701-Petri_dishes_with_cultures_of_fungi.jpg

We're the one on the upper right.

Back