What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sackygate

Nice meetin' you Skiddy. You were right to be worried about our D. I'll be making it to the gater for Oregon. Like I told Skiddy, I'll need to get good and drunk before that beat down. I will need a numb brain before entering Folsom.

Nice meetin' you Skiddy. You were right to be worried about our D. I'll be making it to the gater for Oregon. Like I told Skiddy, I'll need to get good and drunk before that beat down. I will need a numb brain before entering Folsom.
Some would say that it is redundant, but that is why I drink before games.

Saw him in the parking lot after the game. Didn't seem upset enough to permanently check out on the Buffs.
:smile:
I was walking out and saw Sackman just about to leave. By the time I go twithin shouting range he was getting into his vehicle, he did not look happy....but then again, neither was I. I figured that was probably a bad time to jump on the bumper of his vehicle....

I was walking out and saw Sackman just about to leave. By the time I go twithin shouting range he was getting into his vehicle, he did not look happy....but then again, neither was I. I figured that was probably a bad time to jump on the bumper of his vehicle....

The key question is whether or not he finished off the bag of potato chips as he was threatening to do when we rolled out of there.

That bag of chips is still around. I did not eat the whole thing.

Oh, man was I pissed. I don't know that I've been that pissed over a loss in a long, long time.

Sackygate is growing like crazy. Based on the roll call, I expected somewhere around 15 people. There were easily twice that, if not more. So I ran out of cups and plates. Sorry. I'll make sure that never happens again.

UBER props to Costa Rica Buff, who provided the top shelf booze. Grey Goose and Johnny Walker Red. Unfortunately, I forgot how much I hate Scotch. Yuck.

Oh, man was I pissed. I don't know that I've been that pissed over a loss in a long, long time.

Sackygate is growing like crazy. Based on the roll call, I expected somewhere around 15 people. There were easily twice that, if not more. So I ran out of cups and plates. Sorry. I'll make sure that never happens again.

UBER props to Costa Rica Buff, who provided the top shelf booze. Grey Goose and Johnny Walker Red. Unfortunately, I forgot how much I hate Scotch. Yuck.
It wasn't exactly the best time or situation for scotch being that it was early and it was over 85 degrees. But we drank it anyways :lol:

It wasn't exactly the best time or situation for scotch being that it was early and it was over 85 degrees. But we drank it anyways :lol:

Nothing goes down hotter than scotch. Except hot scotch.

Great sackygate, as usual.

One thing I don't think we've got enough of is ice. I don't know if we'll ever have so much sun again this year, but we really could use more ice and coolers on these hot days. The hard liquor is getting hot in the direct sunlight.

Great sackygate, as usual.

One thing I don't think we've got enough of is ice. I don't know if we'll ever have so much sun again this year, but we really could use more ice and coolers on these hot days. The hard liquor is getting hot in the direct sunlight.

Yeah. That was another issue I'll correct. Sorry. I had two bags of ice, but it melted in a hurry. Next time, I'll have a separate cooler with nothing but ice in it. That should take care of that issue.

Yeah. That was another issue I'll correct. Sorry. I had two bags of ice, but it melted in a hurry. Next time, I'll have a separate cooler with nothing but ice in it. That should take care of that issue.
Do not be sorry. Without you, I would be forced to drink with rugged, alone. That is not a good thing. You are a saint.

since im sober as **** can someone please from some ****ing coke or pepsi or cocaine

Or, if you know that you're probably the only one that wants something at the gater, you could bring it yourself. Shocking concept, I know. Never mind, go back to crying like a little girl.

Or, if you know that you're probably the only one that wants something at the gater, you could bring it yourself. Shocking concept, I know. Never mind, go back to crying like a little girl.
you got some lip on you midget...i was bringing awesome food

Much thanks Sacky....I'm only sorry I couldn't stick around longer and meet everyone else that showed up.

Hope the booze went down and came back up well!

I can see why you've been in the Navy so long.

It's funny. The army likes to make jokes about the Navy indulging gay activity too. But the truth of the matter is that we hit port relatively frequently where Sailors and Officers drink and fornicate (with women and everything). It wasn't until I deployed with the army I was told I couldn't drink and ****.

It's funny. The army likes to make jokes about the Navy indulging gay activity too. But the truth of the matter is that we hit port relatively frequently where Sailors and Officers drink and fornicate (with women and everything). It wasn't until I deployed with the army I was told I couldn't drink and ****.
So you've found a home? And I look forward to you meeting BCS now that you've said that :lol:

Back