What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sad News

In legal terms this is all hearsay, but one of my roommates said his friend was sleeping on the on the couch in a house on the hill and he woke up to two "huge black guys" robbing them. He told me this about a week ago and its sad to see who got arrested for a crime like this. I don't know if they were the people who robbed my roommates friend but there is a chance.

"Huge"?? :confused:

According to CU's 2006 roster, BJax was 6', 200 lbs. Harris 6', 190 lbs. I don't know how big your friend is, but to my mind those guys aren't huge. :huh: Maybe if they're armed and burglarzing your home in the middle of the night they seem bigger, though. Don't know what to make of that... :confused:

Targeted attack, eh? My guess these guys were selling.

I'm with you on that. Some serious drug use/abuse/selling would cause someone to target and hold up individuals at gunpoint. Has all the makings of it.

They may have been out collecting on some drugs that were fronted since they are finishing up their time in Boulder.

Plus when the report says others might be involved/arrested, sure looks like there is a strong criminal connection to this case other then armed robbery.

I'm at a loss of words on this and still in a state of shock. What idiots, if true.

Hawkins must be thinking, "How do I reach theeese kids?"

Funny episode, but SP must be running out of material for them to be re-doing 15 year old movies.

I was just thinking about B-Jax the other day. Wondering what he was doing now FB and school are over. He was a 4 star recruit at one time. Who would of thought he's out robbing people. Crazy and sad. :confused:

Funny episode, but SP must be running out of material for them to be re-doing 15 year old movies.

With as random as these guys are, it wouldn't surprise me if they were up late one night when Stand and Deliver came on and they had the idea to spoof it.

Don't know if any of you remember this, but several years ago, I think it was Dallas Carter won the Texas 5A Championship. Later that year a bunch of the players, I think more than 10, were arrested as part of an armed robbery ring. Anyone remember that?

Article on Dallas Carter players

Last edited:

They have been doing spoofs of old ****ty movies since they started...but I do agree the last couple seasons have been a little down from their average, but I still find them funny!

Don't know if any of you remember this, but several years ago, I think it was Dallas Carter won the Texas 5A Championship. Later that year a bunch of the players, I think more than 10, were arrested as part of an armed robbery ring. Anyone remember that?

Article on Dallas Carter players

Here's another one that happened last year.

Aggies

and the longhorns had one last year too, involved a kid from el paso I think that was supposedly an "all-world" defensive end that hadn't played a down, had been in Austin for voluntary summer workouts, and another player. All in all I think from the end of the 2006 season till fallcamp the Longhorns had 8 playeres, or former players arrested....

That's what I thought when I saw that episode too. I sincerely doubt Parker and Stone would let the series drag on beyond relevance anywhere near the degree that the Simpsons has though, so I'm not worried. :thumbsup:

That's what I thought when I saw that episode too. I sincerely doubt Parker and Stone would let the series drag on beyond relevance anywhere near the degree that the Simpsons has though, so I'm not worried. :thumbsup:

Simpsons did it!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jZy4ZFgS8o"]YouTube - Simpsons did it[/ame]

Last edited:
Back