What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Sal" the Movie?

I remember watching the clip below on t.v. when I was a kid. It was the saddest day ever being a buff fan. We finally had someone who was going to take us places and then he passed away. Thank god that Hagan and the rest of the boys stepped up and played with much heart and passion that season and gave a lot of us something to cheer for. I only hope that the movie really portrays who he is and how he inspired his team to keep playing their hearts out even with him gone.

And...if you look very closely SJBuff is in that video. On the play against Illinois where Hagan drops back to pass to Jeff Campbell for a TD there is a moment where on the sidelines behind Hagan you can see a guy CU cheerleader holding his partner in shoulder stand. That guy is yours truly. Whoohooo! I'm obscurely non-famous!!!! That makes me....just like everyone else.

And...if you look very closely SJBuff is in that video. On the play against Illinois where Hagan drops back to pass to Jeff Campbell for a TD there is a moment where on the sidelines behind Hagan you can see a guy CU cheerleader holding his partner in shoulder stand. That guy is yours truly. Whoohooo! I'm obscurely non-famous!!!! That makes me....just like everyone else.

I also noticed that Barny was the coach standing with Sal when he talked to the fans at the spring game. That was kind of a trip... not as amazing as my "HOLY CRAP, THAT'S SJBUFF!" moment, but still interesting.

I was in scouts with Clay Barnett (Gary's son) and we had a meeting the day Sal died. Clay did not come that day.

They all have a serious inferiority complex.....but wouldn't you? What else do they have to live for, other than fusker ftball?
I think it's the other way around - cu's hatred for Nebraska is well known.

which is what draws you here, and not us to your board, right?
I don't hate cu, I just think it's funny how tormented cu is by Nebraska. At least people can **** with each other on this board, if you use one cuss word or beat someone down on the Husker boards they either delete your post or ban you.

I don't hate cu, I just think it's funny how tormented cu is by Nebraska. At least people can **** with each other on this board, if you use one cuss word or beat someone down on the Husker boards they either delete your post or ban you.

spin it however you want. when it all boils down, you are at a rival board because you feel internally rewarded for doing do. the fact that you want to "****" with other people here does not plead your case that you do not hate cu.

were you looking for a gold star, or a chest to pin it on for coming over here? we are not looking for your recognition - please note again, we did not come to your board.

spin it however you want. when it all boils down, you are at a rival board because you feel internally rewarded for doing do. the fact that you want to "****" with other people here does not plead your case that you do not hate cu.

were you looking for a gold star, or a chest to pin it on for coming over here? we are not looking for your recognition - please note again, we did not come to your board.
cu is our rival?

cu is our rival?

No, of course not. A rivalry with CU is beneath that powerhouse to CU's north. Nevermind the torn down goal posts...nevermind the year-round visits from nebraska fans to various CU fan sites.

Your real rival, of course, is Oklahoma. It's a rivalry built on respect, because Oklahoma fans, like nebraska fans know how to conduct themselves. Class oozes from the stadium when those two teams play one another. The coaches have been known to fellatiate one another at midfield both before and after the game in an outpouring of mutual respect. Fans actually spend the entire game clapping for the achievements of the other team--they're just that classy. In fact, they're so supportive that the visiting team actually has the homefield advantage.

It's okay that Oklahoma doesn't really acknowledge the rivalry with nebraska. It's simply a known fact for those not actually involved in the rivalry.

But back to CU and nebraska. Not rivals. I've admitted it, I concede your point. So either go away, or post something interesting or funny (doesn't apply to me, I'm a CU fan and I actually belong on this board).

No, of course not. A rivalry with CU is beneath that powerhouse to CU's north. Nevermind the torn down goal posts...nevermind the year-round visits from nebraska fans to various CU fan sites.

Your real rival, of course, is Oklahoma. It's a rivalry built on respect, because Oklahoma fans, like nebraska fans know how to conduct themselves. Class oozes from the stadium when those two teams play one another. The coaches have been known to fellatiate one another at midfield both before and after the game in an outpouring of mutual respect. Fans actually spend the entire game clapping for the achievements of the other team--they're just that classy. In fact, they're so supportive that the visiting team actually has the homefield advantage.

It's okay that Oklahoma doesn't really acknowledge the rivalry with nebraska. It's simply a known fact for those not actually involved in the rivalry.

But back to CU and nebraska. Not rivals. I've admitted it, I concede your point. So either go away, or post something interesting or funny (doesn't apply to me, I'm a CU fan and I actually belong on this board).
I can't go away because I have the need to feel "internally rewarded" and I can't post anything funny because i'm just a no talent loser from Nebraska.:cry:

I can't go away because I have the need to feel "internally rewarded" and I can't post anything funny because i'm just a no talent loser from Nebraska.:cry:

whoa i'm stunned.. that is the first intelligent thing you have ever said:wow::wow::wow:

Back