What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scholarship football players are getting their education for free

Are scholorship football players are getting their education for free

• Yes

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 45 48.4%

• Total voters
in fact...i am sitting in blake street tavern (a fine establishment owned by a buff alumnus) watching the us open on the big screen...

i just finished my second (and last) doggie style pale, and i got through both without spillage.

because i had to pay for it.

it was not free.

see... that is how it works. this fine establishment was compensated (in this case, financially) in exchange for the services and products they offered me.

much like scholarship athletes are compensated (in that case via their education, room and board) for the services they offer.

duh...

what did you pay for that glass they loaned you so you could drink that beer? or was that free? :smile2:

just to keep this going on and on...if they offer a "free" one with the purchase of another is it actually free since you have to buy the first one?

no...that is a bogo...

sheesh, do i have to explain everything to you ****ers?

what did you pay for that glass they loaned you so you could drink that beer? or was that free? :smile2:

how should i know. that is built into the cost of the goods and services.

i didn't pay for the waitresses tennis shoes either asshole.

how should i know. that is built into the cost of the goods and services.

i didn't pay for the waitresses tennis shoes either asshole.

well someone did. they had to get the money from somewhere. or are you not paying your bill? :smile2:

in fact...i am sitting in blake street tavern (a fine establishment owned by a buff alumnus) watching the us open on the big screen...

BTW,
Say HI to Chris for me, met him at a Buffs event. I'm sure he'll remember me, I was the one in the CU hat and sweatshirt.
:smile2:

Last edited:
Back