What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott Frost Interview Notes and Comments

You delusional fat asses really think we didn’t beat the hell out of ourselves? Have ya seen the stats? Did ya watch the game? We physically dominated nearly every aspect and statistic. We had flags and huge dropped passes and you guys didn’t do **** to cause any of that, even two of the 3 turnovers I wouldn’t say you did anything to cause. The only way a team that dominated the stats that we did and still loses is 100% self inflicted wounds. This is why Scott Frost was an undefeated coach and you idiots are keyboard warriors.

Let’s get real. You guys don’t have the talent we have and possibly never will. You had your warmup game and we didn’t, with a true frosh at qb and COMPLETELY new schemes on both sides. It blows my mind how delusional you stupid ass holes are. We all know if NU has their warmup game we beat you by 10+. Just watch how fat you will look against P5 teams after eating another cupcake in New Hampshire LOL

It’s so obvious you guys want to be us. You don’t see “official Colorado hate thread” on any Husker forum. We just don’t give that much of a **** about you. You are rarely an obstacle and often a door mat. So enjoy this one while it last because as usual, it won’t last long.
You seem like a very happy person

You delusional fat asses really think we didn’t beat the hell out of ourselves? Have ya seen the stats? Did ya watch the game? We physically dominated nearly every aspect and statistic. We had flags and huge dropped passes and you guys didn’t do **** to cause any of that, even two of the 3 turnovers I wouldn’t say you did anything to cause. The only way a team that dominated the stats that we did and still loses is 100% self inflicted wounds. This is why Scott Frost was an undefeated coach and you idiots are keyboard warriors.

Let’s get real. You guys don’t have the talent we have and possibly never will. You had your warmup game and we didn’t, with a true frosh at qb and COMPLETELY new schemes on both sides. It blows my mind how delusional you stupid ass holes are. We all know if NU has their warmup game we beat you by 10+. Just watch how fat you will look against P5 teams after eating another cupcake in New Hampshire LOL

It’s so obvious you guys want to be us. You don’t see “official Colorado hate thread” on any Husker forum. We just don’t give that much of a **** about you. You are rarely an obstacle and often a door mat. So enjoy this one while it last because as usual, it won’t last long.
Lots of actions in the last few days, including this very rant you are posting on CU message board seem to contradict this statement.

Make sure and get your Frost themed pacifier tonight. Make sure you let that game roll around in your head over and over while you try to fall asleep.

Fat asses? Really? That's the weirdest angle of all to take against the leanest state in the union. Your state is so fat that it doesn't even match the red of your ****ty school.
56006930bd86ef14008bbf59-750-606.png

In the statistical column labeled “score,” do you mind telling me about nuhbrasskuh’s domination?

HAHAHA

Scoreboard bitch

DmwThXFWwAI4ZjJ

Thank you for your (continued) interest in Colorado Football

Back