What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott Knee Scope

This is another reason I don't understand Hawkins. He is so protective of Hansen's RS that we lose a couple of games we could maybe have won, but here's an injured guy that he plays just enough to make sure he won't get the medical RS. Unfathomable!

I know Speedy is our most productive RB, but why is everyone acting like Scott is second tier or doesn't matter? He could be very helpful to us in the future and I'd like to keep him here. It would be a huge loss if he transferred, but I wouldn't blame him.

Seriously. This post makes the most sense in this entire thread to me. Scott still has talent, and if he leaves, I think we'll have a situation like Calhoun - he'll do great elsewhere. Stewart might have won the starting job for now, but Hawk still mismanages the entire ****ing team. Kansas was a great win for the players, but coaching staff (aside from Brown and Cabral) have a lot still left to prove.

I know Speedy is our most productive RB, but why is everyone acting like Scott is second tier or doesn't matter? He could be very helpful to us in the future and I'd like to keep him here. It would be a huge loss if he transferred, but I wouldn't blame him.

Seriously. This post makes the most sense in this entire thread to me. Scott still has talent, and if he leaves, I think we'll have a situation like Calhoun - he'll do great elsewhere. Stewart might have won the starting job for now, but Hawk still mismanages the entire ****ing team. Kansas was a great win for the players, but coaching staff (aside from Brown and Cabral) have a lot still left to prove.

What are you guys talking about? Looking through this thread, the most negative Scott post is probably mine, and I don't think it was anti-Scott at all. Scott gets more dedicated posts on this site than any other player on the roster; Scott, D. Scott, Scott's knee, Scott in the Wildcat, I'll puke if they don't give Scott the ball, etc., etc.

Dude gets plenty of attention around here, and not much seems negative to me. If anything, he gets too much attention given what has been shown on the field.

What are you guys talking about? Looking through this thread, the most negative Scott post is probably mine, and I don't think it was anti-Scott at all. Scott gets more dedicated posts on this site than any other player on the roster; Scott, D. Scott, Scott's knee, Scott in the Wildcat, I'll puke if they don't give Scott the ball, etc., etc.

Dude gets plenty of attention around here, and not much seems negative to me. If anything, he gets too much attention given what has been shown on the field.

Not this thread specifically. Just seen a lot of people saying that Scott is a bust, this and that. He is a true Sophomore. I don't know why people are saying we found our running back (Stewart) and don't need Scott anymore. It would be nice to have two solid running backs to rely on. Scott still has a great chance to get there. If he leaves, he will have zero chance of helping us.

This is another reason I don't understand Hawkins. He is so protective of Hansen's RS that we lose a couple of games we could maybe have won, but here's an injured guy that he plays just enough to make sure he won't get the medical RS. Unfathomable!

I don't think he'd get a medical redshirt for getting his knee scoped and missing 3 games.

Not sure Scotts problems are entirely physical. Seems like he makes a lot of mental errors. Infinity is right, though. If we lose Scott after this year that's a huge blow. People don't seem to notice that Speedy carrying the ball 20 times a game is likely to result in some injuries and with Polk switching to safety, we don't have that great of RB depth. Let's also not forget that Scott was offered a scholarship to anywhere in the country based on his talent, if the light goes on for him, I'd love for it to be in Boulder.

Not sure Scotts problems are entirely physical. Seems like he makes a lot of mental errors. Infinity is right, though. If we lose Scott after this year that's a huge blow. People don't seem to notice that Speedy carrying the ball 20 times a game is likely to result in some injuries and with Polk switching to safety, we don't have that great of RB depth. Let's also not forget that Scott was offered a scholarship to anywhere in the country based on his talent, if the light goes on for him, I'd love for it to be in Boulder.

I don't think Scott would transfer at this point in his career knowing it would cost him a year. Thats alot to throw away just to transfer.

He still has his redshirt available to use, though. It really just depends on how much he thinks he's going to play the next two years. If he doesn't think he'll get the ball enough then he'll transfer I think.

Infinity is right, though. If we lose Scott after this year that's a huge blow. People don't seem to notice that Speedy carrying the ball 20 times a game is likely to result in some injuries and with Polk switching to safety, we don't have that great of RB depth. Let's also not forget that Scott was offered a scholarship to anywhere in the country based on his talent, if the light goes on for him, I'd love for it to be in Boulder.

We'll have Lockridge and Sumler back again next year as well as Mister Jones, there's plenty of depth at RB.

The Polk move to safety will turn out to be a good one, imo. He had some monster hits against KU, very Ryan Walteresque.

Back