What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season predictions

How many games will the Buffs win

• 0-2

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 3-5

Votes: 54 27.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 106 53.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 19 9.5%

• Total voters
This schedule is pretty brutal and after listening to the last BSN CU Buffs Podcast I am a bit worried. I am going with 5 maybe 6 wins. I also predict my apathy for CU football will continue to grow if we only win 5 games.

MB on a roll today, downhill.

Gravity.

Ya can like Mac2 all ya want. For all his good qualities blah blah blah.

I like him.

But this year has to be bowl game. Any bowl game. At least from my leaning.....sliding.

Would RG give him another year with out a bowl because he was so close...again...?

He just might. He just might.

Aw hell, give him at least 4.75 years. Just like HWSRN. What the hell. He deserves it for being such a great guy.

Last edited:
Gravity.

Ya can like Mac2 all ya want. For all his good qualities blah blah blah.

I like him.

But this year has to be bowl game. Any bowl game. At least from my leaning.....sliding.

Would RG give him another year with out a bowl because he was so close...again...?

He just might. He just might.

Aw hell, give him at least 4.75 years. Just like HWSRN. What the hell. He deserves it for being such a great guy.

Do you seriously expect to win six games this year and make a bowl? I would be shocked. Nothing I have seen from the Buffs or MM would lead me to believe this is going to happen. Hope springs eternal.

Feeling a little down after injury reports and news from buffs.com is like Soviet propaganda. I'm to the point of watering down the cool-aide three to one.

Downgrading to 5 games with the rest close loses. Without a solid OL and QB ready to sling it, air raid may look like the Polish air force circa 1939. A good D and exceptional kicking game will make it look like a ball control offense.
The Polish didn't have a very good d in the 30's.

Do you seriously expect to win six games this year and make a bowl? I would be shocked. Nothing I have seen from the Buffs or MM would lead me to believe this is going to happen. Hope springs eternal.

You bet. The Buffs have the uterus's on the schedule. The sixth win right thar.

You bet. The Buffs have the uterus's on the schedule. The sixth win right thar.
Bet me money. Seriously, money. You guys are not going to beat us. Honestly you are not good... and you are not going to be good.

I have to get this all in now... after the season starts... it is no fun. All nerves and bad mood around here. Year after year.

You haven't seen the news about the new S&C coach, the completion of the new facilities, the addition of Darren Chiaverini, the shuffling of coaches at various skills positions, return of Josh Tupou and Addison Gilliam on D?

If you think CU is the same or worse team as last year, then you haven't been paying attention.

That said, getting six wins is more of a need than a certainty. Five isn't out the question, though: CSU, Idaho State, Oregon State, and a couple from the P12South is doable.

Bet me money. Seriously, money. You guys are not going to beat us. Honestly you are not good... and you are not going to be good.

I have to get this all in now... after the season starts... it is no fun. All nerves and bad mood around here. Year after year.
As always, thank you for your interest in Colorado Athletics!

Now click your heels 3 times and disappear.

Last edited:
You haven't seen the news about the new S&C coach, the completion of the new facilities, the addition of Darren Chiaverini, the shuffling of coaches at various skills positions, return of Josh Tupou and Addison Gilliam on D?

If you think CU is the same or worse team as last year, then you haven't been paying attention.

That said, getting six wins is more of a need than a certainty. Five isn't out the question, though: CSU, Idaho State, Oregon State, and a couple from the P12South is doable.
I've missed you sh*tstain. Seriously, It's good to hear from you. I hope you're right. I would rather fight CU for the South Title than USC. But you are not right. You guys are cellar dwellers again my man.

I've missed you sh*tstain. Seriously, It's good to hear from you. I hope you're right. I would rather fight CU for the South Title than USC. But you are not right. You guys are cellar dwellers again my man.

Utah winning the P12S this season isn't going to happen. Put down the Jamison.

How much money we talking there Double D swinging from the ugly tree? If it's not a violation of TOS, I might just be your huckleberry.

">>>>>>You bet. The Buffs have the uterus's on the schedule. The sixth win right thar.>>>>>
Sorry for the typo. Meant "uhauls"

Last edited:
Oh and In rides Orr (the savior in his own mind) to save the thread. Let's watch the season play out Orr. If I'm wrong I'll own it. But I won't be... and you will be too pissed to own it. Or even to discuss it... just like every other year has been in the PAC. This year will be no exception.

Oh and In rides Orr (the savior in his own mind) to save the thread. Let's watch the season play out Orr. If I'm wrong I'll own it. But I won't be... and you will be too pissed to own it. Or even to discuss it... just like every other year has been in the PAC.
You seem confused by what is happening here.

You seem confused by what is happening here.
Liberal 101... deny, deny, deny, make counter accusations. You've got the party line down Comrade. This is football though so the score matters. Wins and losses. Won't change how you view yourself even if you're wrong... and you will be.

Honestly...hasn't UU lost a lot of talent? Aren't we the most experienced team in the conference? Didn't we almost beat the Yoots 2 years in a row?

I don't mind trolls if they are rational, but if they were they wouldn't be trolls I guess.

Liberal 101... deny, deny, deny, make counter accusations. You've got the party line down Comrade. This is football though so the score matters. Wins and losses. Won't change how you view yourself even if you're wrong... and you will be.
No, seriously you seem confused by my post. I was simply pointing out the similarity of your posting style to Luke's. I didn't think it was that cryptic. I'm not sure what it has to do with denial or counter-accusations. I'm staring to question whether you have sufficient cognitive capacity to follow this thread, or any thread for that matter.

Back