What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season Ticket Renewal 2024

Got on the waitlist when we came out for CSU, and just filled out an interest form. Waiting game begins....

My renewal is the same price as last season.

I didn't get an e-mail either. After logging into my account, the renewal was the first option.
Was there a required Buff Club donation for each ticket?

The two seats to the right of us this year were season tickets. Four out of the six games, they sat empty. One time, it was a couple who'd bought the tix from the holders; the second time, it was the nephew of the season ticket holder (the nephew and his girlfriend were Nub students and it wasn't the Nub game 🤷‍♀️ - they sat there for a quarter).

Point is: there are people out there paying for season tix who aren't even using them! Crazy.

The two seats to the right of us this year were season tickets. Four out of the six games, they sat empty. One time, it was a couple who'd bought the tix from the holders; the second time, it was the nephew of the season ticket holder (the nephew and his girlfriend were Nub students and it wasn't the Nub game 🤷‍♀️ - they sat there for a quarter).

Point is: there are people out there paying for season tix who aren't even using them! Crazy.
I have never sat in my seats. My cousin is still a student so we just stand there. Lots of us do it too lol

I've been in GA for over 12 years. I love me seats and didn't want to give them up when I moved. The guy next to me buys all of the games I don't use (I make it back for two game a year). That being said, I've not bought seat backs for the games I miss.

I thought you'd be a bizilionare from all of your gambling money. By the way, is that how you spell bizilionare?
I’m not poor but certainly not as well off as I could’ve been if I’d been smarter and invested in various cryptocurrencies when I first heard about them instead of waiting…

I looked at the schedule for next season. Jesus...what have we done?

I will confess that I'm looking a teensy bit forward to those ****ing immoral rape-and-murder covering-up Southern Baptists showing up in Boulder and complaining about the devil's weed in an eruption of self-righteousness. **** bailor forever and ever. Amen.

Worst home game schedule since CU last played in the B12.

False. Disagree completely in the Big 12 conference. Utah, Oklahoma St, and K-State and even Cincinnati are all very good teams in a typical year. Unfortunately, CU’s dumbass AD lined two road games in the OOC. No other P5 AD would agree to that arrangement.

False. Disagree completely in the Big 12 conference. Utah, Oklahoma St, and K-State and even Cincinnati are all very good teams in a typical year. Unfortunately, CU’s dumbass AD lined two road games in the OOC. No other P5 AD would agree to that arrangement.
That OOC schedule was set before the demise of the PAC 12, and as such, was constructed under the premise that we would have five conference home games (And guess what? We still do have five home conference games WOW!). The two road OOC games are against teams we played in Boulder last year. Do you even pay attention to this kind of thing or do you just spout nonsense?

I looked at the schedule for next season. Jesus...what have we done?

I will confess that I'm looking a teensy bit forward to those ****ing immoral rape-and-murder covering-up Southern Baptists showing up in Boulder and complaining about the devil's weed in an eruption of self-righteousness. **** bailor forever and ever. Amen.
UCLA and USC were leaving anyway. I don’t see a difference between a PAC 10 that stayed together vs the new Big 12.

UCLA and USC were leaving anyway. I don’t see a difference between a PAC 10 that stayed together vs the new Big 12.
I’m glad we found a home and don’t want to be unappreciative. But I still find matchups with the post LA remnants of the PAC more compelling

That OOC schedule was set before the demise of the PAC 12, and as such, was constructed under the premise that we would have five conference home games (And guess what? We still do have five home conference games WOW!). The two road OOC games are against teams we played in Boulder last year. Do you even pay attention to this kind of thing or do you just spout nonsense?

I guess you missed you my main point. No quality AD would lineup back-to-back road games against two rivals in the OOC regardless of rest of the schedule. Incidentally, there is no a law against having 7 home games.

Back