What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Season tickets out tomorrow?

I think the Nuggets/Avs use a Denver company so I'm assuming going out of state is cost related.

Maybe it’s an elaborate scheme to pay some southern based players and were just using the ticket printing company as a middleman to some recruits parents. Quick, someone find every employee that works there and cross reference with recruits. We’re joining the big leagues.

Damn. $750 PER GAME to park and tail gate, which doesn't include food/booze. Pricey
The way I’m thinking about it, yes it’s pricey if a single person were to pay for that. But in my mind, there are always big groups of folks at each tent I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the people buying those spots are splitting it 5 or more ways

The way I’m thinking about it, yes it’s pricey if a single person were to pay for that. But in my mind, there are always big groups of folks at each tent I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the people buying those spots are splitting it 5 or more ways
Yeah, I was thinking about it from a family perspective. A family of 4 who gets season tickets and those TG spots are probably dropping a total of $10-15k/year on 6 Buffs football games. Not too hard to see how important winning is to attracting/keeping those kinds of fans coming back each year.

Got mine too! Today ended up a much better post-birthday anyways. I got an IRS refund check in the mail (win!), season tickets, parts for my Challenger and new vans.

And no I didn’t get any cargo shorts before anyone thinks about trying to make a funny.

Back