What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sec ccg

Florida or Bama?

• Total voters
Bama's TD drive to open the 3rd quarter was a thing of beauty and exactly what they needed, but since then it's been pretty much all Florida. Tebow is one tough SOB.

OU already won the Big XII CG? I thought that didn't start until 6...

I hope some OU defender knocks tebow's head off.

What's your beef with Tebow? I'm not a huge fan of the Gators, but Tebow's a great kid from everything I've read.

In games like this I usually root for the team whose fan base feels less delusionally entitled to winning. Maybe I just don't know Gator fans well enough, but I'm feeling pretty good about this result right now. :thumbsup:

Come on Mizzou, that way TU plays, and everyone and bitch and complain about who should be playing them. Plus the fact that TU would not have won their Conf will also raise a ig stink, and then more people will call for a playoff system. The BCS fails again.

Anything that gets us closer to a playoff is good. IMHO.

And with that INT, its Gator bites knocking off the Forrest Gumps. This is getting interesting.

I think it's hilarious that CBS announcers are finding a dozen ways to say that Florida will be in the BCS Championship Game. I don't think that is a done deal.

I just don't see UT going to the NC game ahead of Florida with Florida just having beaten the #1 team by 11 points.

As I said, I don't see any way UT stays ahead of Florida in the BCS standings. What kept Florida behind UT is they were 4th in the coaches poll and 6th in the computer rankings, but after today's win I would expect Florida to jump over UT in at least one if not both of those polls, resulting in them jumping over UT in the BCS standings.

Back