What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sefo's last

Sefo will likely go down as my favorite Buffalo athlete of all time. I've been so caught up in the greatness of this season to realize that this is it for him. He's a legend in my mind and will be missed.

This thanksgiving I'm going to give thanks to Sefo, Chido, Tedric, KO and the rest of the senior class. They had a goal to leave a legacy and return the program to prominence. They did that and more and we should forever be grateful for the time, effort and heart they put in to reaching their goal.

The perception of CU football has changed completely, a reason to be grateful for these seniors. People who see my Buff hat walk up to me and comment on what a great story this season has been, even though they are definitely fans of other schools, or not football fans at all. Some friends, Utah fans, shocked me by saying that they couldn't cheer against us this year. Sefo, and so many of the seniors, have rekindled a legacy of individual performance amidst unflinching responsibility to the team. They have made every effort to mentor a team culture of tenacity, hard work, toughness and unity on and off the field.

3 more victories, one at a time.

Sefo and this entire senior class have accomplished so much that they have to be proud of, both measured in wins and losses and things more important than that.

The final accomplishment that also relies on this year's underclassmen and future recruits is the legacy of hard work, unselfishness, and dedication that this class established. We all know that they want to see it continue, as do we. Let's hope it does.

image.jpeg Can someone photoshop Sefo's head onto The Ultimate Warrior's body and we can make t-shirts?

Seems like an apt description of his career and how he will be remembered.

They have made every effort to mentor a team culture of tenacity, hard work, toughness and unity on and off the field.

That would make a great shirt. Even if only for the team. On the front have
'CU Buffs:
Tenacity,
Hard Work,
Toughness,
Unity,
On the field.'

And on the back

'CU Buffs:
Tenacity,
Hard Work,
Toughness,
Unity,
Off the field.
Brothers for Life. Buffs for Life.'

Uncommon

20140321__22DCSBUFw~1.jpg

Does his name belong above the press boxes on Balch with the other all-time greats? I've been as critical as many here, but it's hard to come up with a more influential buff in the last two decades.

Does his name belong above the press boxes on Balch with the other all-time greats? I've been as critical as many here, but it's hard to come up with a more influential buff in the last two decades.

He won't be a consensus All-American, so that won't happen. There will be other ways Sefo is honored. I expect that starts with him winning the Buffalo Heart Award today.

He won't be a consensus All-American, so that won't happen. There will be other ways Sefo is honored. I expect that starts with him winning the Buffalo Heart Award today.

Somehow I forgot about the AA requirement.

He has been great this season, but two or three years lite for that honor.

Back