What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Selling Selling 2 tix USC Sec 106

I am. I’m just good at identifying the dregs like you.
golf fall GIF

Why don’t you just sell them on seek geek or wherever and make $600+/ticket and easily pay for your friends to go, if that’s the motivation? Why even bother coming here and price gouging (yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing) AB members?

And before I’m accused of telling anyone what to do with their property, I don’t care one way or another, but that would seem like the prudent thing to do since you don’t make six figures.

Maybe Yak has a good point. Anyone wanting to get fair market value for his CU tickets should probably just go to one of the commercial ticket sites, and (my phrase) save themselves the aggravation of dealing with the scorn of the few self-appointed ethics crusaders here.....

Clearly trying to make them available to AB members at market prices looks like a case of "no good deed goes unpunished". The AB ticket forum can be a valuable venue for sellers wanting to donate tickets or sell them at below market. Those are admirable gestures in these high price times for CU tix.

EDIT: Mods, If this ticket forum is/was intended to be a discount forum it might be a good idea to clearly state that and save future sellers the aggravation that the seller here in question had to put up with yesterday.

Last edited:
Intent is an open market which gives a greater opportunity of making sure tix you can't use can go to Buffs fans.

With that, it's likely that people are motivated by more than getting max dollars. However, it's a free market with free actors so it polices itself. If a seller tries to profiteer or a buyer tries to bottom feed on price, that's up to the AB community on how it's received.

Last edited:
Why don’t you just sell them on seek geek or wherever and make $600+/ticket and easily pay for your friends to go, if that’s the motivation? Why even bother coming here and price gouging (yes, that’s exactly what you’re doing) AB members?

And before I’m accused of telling anyone what to do with their property, I don’t care one way or another, but that would seem like the prudent thing to do since you don’t make six figures.
I am selling here because I’m offering a deal that does in fact benefit the buyer. The cheapest ticket I could find in 106 on SeatGeek is $560 as of this morning. The cheapest one. You buy two of those and your total should be $1,120. Oh but wait…. There’s more. There are seat fees. The seat fees are $183.56 per ticket. So the grand total for buying the CHEAPEST seats in this section is $1487.12.

Now, if you recall, my two tickets would cost you $1,000. No fees. Are you not saving $487.12 by buying them directly from me? Plus, these seats are in fact better than the cheapest ones in the section. In the end though, I think you’re right. I’ll just go sell them on SeatGeek. This has been a futile exercise.

Attachments

• 1EE8C05E-CD4E-425C-AC79-94387FC4621E.jpeg
    1EE8C05E-CD4E-425C-AC79-94387FC4621E.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 5
Back