What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Senior Day/Blackout

Also, any ideas on signs that I can bring in that you guys have for me? I don't want to go to that **** hungover so I am going to take it easy and just make some signs with the ladies that are much more artistic than I am. I like the "Sorry we aren't Duke" one. Anything on Sean Miller?

Since ESPN isn't bringing Jay Bilas, and is instead giving us Jay Williams, perhaps..."This is not the Jay we were looking for"

I think anything related to altitude would always be welcome.

This is fun. I went a little crazy, some of these are stupid, even in my own head. But, if anyone likes any, or has a better idea for a variant, please use it at Gameday.

In honor of Arizona State fans recent faux-pas after beating UA

Wait for
0:00
before storming court

In honor of Senior Day, with a shameless plug for the network (I think this is true, but if some Senior transfer came to CU this year, correct me)
Every Buffalo
Senior beat the
Pussycats wearing
Navy blue

In honor of the Pac-12 travel schedule, with a shameless plug for the network (assuming things go right tomorrow)
Easy win over
State, now
Pound cats under the
Nets

A nod to the injured all-conference guys:
Spencer Dinwiddie beat Brandon Ashley at arm-wrestling during rehab.

Reminding conference rivals of history
Pac-12 Championships since expansion:
Colorado 1
Arizona 0

Colorado originality
NCAA D1 school nickname frequency:
Wildcats 10
Buffaloes 1

If you're looking for something to do after gameday, the Buffs women's lacrosse team is hosting their first ever game.

Also, any ideas on signs that I can bring in that you guys have for me? I don't want to go to that **** hungover so I am going to take it easy and just make some signs with the ladies that are much more artistic than I am. I like the "Sorry we aren't Duke" one. Anything on Sean Miller?

"Ladies Love Tad's D"

There's something witty to be noted about having our last home game so early, but this is the best I have so far

CU: 1st
Pac-12 Senior Day 2014

Back