What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

September 3 - Colorado @ Hawaii

OL play was poor, but Hansen took some sacks that was unncessary.

We were down 24-17 in the 4th , he took two straight sacks that backed us to the 5 yard line, losing the field goal battle. Some of the sacks were not the OL fault, on several occassions, you could 6 secs in the pocket for Hansen, that is enough time to find a guy or throw the ball away. Not encouraging from a 5th year senior, if he is going to play like that, might as well bench him and start the younger guy. I hope it is just first game jitters, BTW why do we have such a tough schedule.

Ask Mike Bohn.

really? this game seemed pretty familiar. gain a little momentum and give it all back in one ****ing play. one step forward, two steps back.

We have to be realistic here, we don't have a good QB and our overall talent is not very good. But the encouraging signs is the positive attitude of the players. Our special teams has improved, the young guys like P Richardson, Mccolough are playing well. There are good things happening at CU, unfortunately it will take some time.

Right, it's too much to ask to beat a freaking WAC team that lost 9 starters on offense and a team we beat last year with coach simple jack and his staff.

Keep drinking the jesus juice.
Hawaii has beat 8 BCS teams since 2003, which is top 5 in the nation combined with a new coaching staff and new schemes. I was wrong on my prediction. UW will probably lose to Hawaii next week to at home.

And we also have not been good on the road if you look at our road splits.

We have to be realistic here, we don't have a good QB and our overall talent is not very good. But the encouraging signs is the positive attitude of the players. Our special teams has improved, the young guys like P Richardson, Mccolough are playing well. There are good things happening at CU, unfortunately it will take some time.
my one step forward comment was in regards to the play during the game, not the state of the team going forward.

Last edited:
I see Ohio State beating up on Akron

Oklahoma on Tulsa

and etc

Why do we have to go on the road against a team that is unbeatable at home. And then follow it up with Ohio State and California.
"Because fans won't show up for those games."
-Mike Bohn

**** that mother****ing ****! Where the **** was Major? Was his name even called in this game? Why didn't we spy moniz? I don't want see another miller tweet for awhile.

**** that mother****ing ****! Where the **** was Major? Was his name even called in this game? Why didn't we spy moniz? I don't want see another miller tweet for awhile.

Miller wonders why the buffs take heat. When you keep twittering how you're going to prove us wrong and don't, things get ugly.

Positives- P Richardson is a stud, Mcclough is a great find, The kicking game is sorted, The defense playing physical football, Henderson is a starlet, Orms is finally healthy, Secondary is good, DL is good, tight end play is good, the players didn't give up in a tough road test , most teams lose in Hawaii

Negatives- Offensive and defensive game planning and play calling were rubbish, running game not emphasized enough, Tyler Hansen playing like a freshman, pass protection could improve,but most of the sacks were due to bad QB play

Last edited:
So its pretty obvious that we are gonna be sucking it up this year, clemons needs to get on the bench and stay there, cause dude can't ever hold on to the ball it seems. o-line just plain bad. Did Jones or Ford get a touch at all? i thought we were gonna not want speedy to dance yet there he was trying to dance instead of just going and getting that yard or two ends up with a negative 5. McColough (sp?) seems like a player tho at least he holds on to the ball. And in reality i would rather lose with a rs-freshman QB than a senior. Hirsh shoulda been put in the game after we went down by 17 again, maybe he woulda atleast thrown the ball instead of holding it forever. Team Speed = nonexistent. How can Hawaii have faster guys than us? I was thinking of Toledo when i watched moniz run right up the gut. Wanted to throw **** through the TV.

so ****ing disappointed. I hope they leave their bricks in hawaii. Coaching was terrible, it was the same thing we have seen for years. Players are slow, unathletic, and undisciplined. We might be looking at an 0-2 start.

In the words of the Munchkins from the Wizard of Oz.....'We do not just merely suck, we do most sincerely suck'. Colorado football has officially become irrelevant. Rest in peace.

I'm probably going to stay off this site for gamedays. Holy **** I've never seen people overreact more than a few of you on here.

Didn't realize that Solder was that valuable to our offense. Our o-line performance was AWFUL. I'm not saying that all is lost or that the wrong hire was made, but our play tonight was pretty poor, especially on the offensive line. I thought that the o-line would be a strength of the team this year and instead they were the glaring weakness. Don't really want to think of what d-lines from UO/tOSU/U$C are going to do to us after seeing Hawaii roll over our o-line tonight.

Pure and simple, this is a tough loss. This was pretty much a must win game to try and accomplish anything in terms of bowl eligibility this season and I am not exactly looking forward to Cal visiting Boulder and having to travel to the Shoe. If we thought that playing in Hawaii was tough we have something else coming for us when we visit Ohio State.

Still have a shot at beating Cal just because it's at home but unless something changes we have no shot against Frrd, OSU, UO, or USC.

Didn't realize that Solder was that valuable to our offense. Our o-line performance was AWFUL. I'm not saying that all is lost or that the wrong hire was made, but our play tonight was pretty poor, especially on the offensive line. I thought that the o-line would be a strength of the team this year and instead they were the glaring weakness. Don't really want to think of what d-lines from UO/tOSU/U$C are going to do to us after seeing Hawaii roll over our o-line tonight.

Pure and simple, this is a tough loss. This was pretty much a must win game to try and accomplish anything in terms of bowl eligibility this season and I am not exactly looking forward to Cal visiting Boulder and having to travel to the Shoe. If we thought that playing in Hawaii was tough we have something else coming for us when we visit Ohio State.
I know Cal was glad to see the oline coach go.

I'm probably going to stay off this site for gamedays. Holy **** I've never seen people overreact more than a few of you on here.

Overreact? 18 straight losses on the road, 5 straight effing losing seasons and you think fans are overreacting?

I think you kept some pixie dust and a few gallons of unicorn piss from simple jack.

Back