What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Should/Will Colorado Schedule a 13th Game In 2011 ?

are you new to folsom field? I have been to every CU home game versus Nebraska since 1997 and it has usually been 40-60 (Nebraska versus CU) on good days and about 50-50 on the bad days. If you are worried about the Huskers invading Mile High BUY more tickets.

I call BS on this post. At MOST (and last year was bad), Folsom is filled with about 20-25% Husker fans. Still way too many, but I think it looks like a lot more because it is admittedly a larger number than what we're used to. Still, many more CU fans go to this game -- no way it's EVER been 50-50. And I've gone to every CU/Nebraska game for 30+ years in Boulder.

I call BS on this post. At MOST (and last year was bad), Folsom is filled with about 20-25% Husker fans. Still way too many, but I think it looks like a lot more because it is admittedly a larger number than what we're used to. Still, many more CU fans go to this game -- no way it's EVER been 50-50. And I've gone to every CU/Nebraska game for 30+ years in Boulder.

Plus the red really stands out so it always looks like there are more of those bastards.

^^^This^^^
I've been going to CU games at Folsom since the 60's. 20-25% red in the stands IN COLORADO is sickening, but no way is it as high as you say. It would be worse at Invesco.

**** ****braska. I never want to see those ****ing ****s again.

Back