What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So, THIS is why Hawk wasn't fired today?

And with that link, I've taken my first trip to Netbuffs. It was kinda creepy.

:yeahthat: That was my first visit over there too...is there any way to read the posts effectively? I had to click each and every response to see beyond the first 6 words. What jenky boards they have

If the reasons behind not firing D2D are correct, really he deserves another year to turn things around because of all the injuries.

I agree, give him a chance with a healthy team!
angry-woman-733632.jpg

What will be the next excuse (note the irony) for keeping him around when he is inevitably here in 2011 after a four or five win season this year?

I get message board rivalries, but you have to give it to NB in that it seems like they have 10x the amount of posters that AB has. The only problem is the threaded format... which sucks panda balls.

And with that link, I've taken my first trip to Netbuffs. It was kinda creepy.

I get message board rivalries, but you have to give it to NB in that it seems like they have 10x the amount of posters that AB has. The only problem is the threaded format... which sucks panda balls.

I assure you, it's not a rivalry. I'd never heard of Netbuffs until I was active on Allbuffs. I've literally never been there before, and don't have an opinion of the place.

The creepy part was where it didn't feel like home, and the format seemed funny.

I'm all for Buff fans talking about the Buffs, wherever they want to do it.

Out of respect for the Talkins family they are going to let him stay to coach Cody? WTF? Why is there any respect for this charlatan?

I can't take it anymore. We are continually let down by this joke of an administration.

This better be a ****ing joke! Or else they better have reached an agreement with Talkins that he is quitting at the end of the season and he is not paid the remainder of his contract. I highly doubt that is happening though.

:lol:

They don't. It is a small matter of pride for me that Allbuffs is the largest Buffs fan-site on the web, with maybe an exception of Rivals.

Urbana, would you rather have a slice of cheesecake or 100 turd sandwiches?

Netbuffs was simular to the CSU site, I was not a fan at all, Ill just stay here

Incidentally they are owned by the same company, also thesabre and dawgrun are theirs. Bunch of eastcoast guys from UVA not sure why they zero'd in on the CSU/CU market.

I haven't been to netturds in over a year, so I can't tell for sure, but I *suspect* that allbuffs gets a lot more traffic these days.

I just have to say that I'm glad my first post is on Allbuffs. For some reason I've missed this site for awhile, and instead I'd sometimes begrudgingly head to Netbuffs to get my CU news, but that site is so antiquated with their ****ty formatting that my brain would nearly explode after 1 minute and I'd have to sit in a rocking chair and stare out my window for a couple hours to recover.

That said, the OP sounds like a bull**** artist to me.

I just have to say that I'm glad my first post is on Allbuffs. For some reason I've missed this site for awhile, and instead I'd sometimes begrudgingly head to Netbuffs to get my CU news, but that site is so antiquated with their ****ty formatting that my brain would nearly explode after 1 minute and I'd have to sit in a rocking chair and stare out my window for a couple hours to recover.

That said, the OP sounds like a bull**** artist to me.

Your first post exposes you as a malcontent who is willing to develop and hold strong opinions in the absence of any real evidence. In other words, you're one of us. Bonus points for swearing.

Welcome.

I haven't been to netturds in over a year, so I can't tell for sure, but I *suspect* that allbuffs gets a lot more traffic these days.

Much more, the other site is basically some tool asking for apologies from buff posters because mizzou turned out to be a decent loss....WTF?

Back