What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So, where are you right now?

Which Stage of Grief are You In?

• Shock & Denial

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Pain & Guilt

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Anger & Bargaining

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Depression, Reflection, Lonliness

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • The Upward Turn

Votes: 20 16.9%
  • Reconstruction & Working Through

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Acceptance & Hope

Votes: 33 28.0%

• Total voters
"Frustrated & Angry" WAS NOT A CHOICE!! :sad2:

that doesn't mean his feelings are any less valid than your feelings, dbt.

how does that make you feel, 'leash?

let's talk this through.

juiceboxes for everyone.

:smile2:

that doesn't mean his feelings are any less valid than your feelings, dbt.

how does that make you feel, 'leash?

let's talk this through.

juiceboxes for everyone.

:smile2:

"I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with."

stuart-smalley.jpg

"I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with."

stuart-smalley.jpg

why, yes, yes you are, dbt.

let's all share that positive spirit with others. what will your contribution to the world's joy be today, dbt?

personally, i am going to send a nice bouquet to coach hawkins. he's had such a difficult few days and all.

and, if the unfortunate occurs on friday, and our Buffs somehow lose that game, i'll rent a nice u-haul to park in front of hawk's house. he might need it.

now, that's how i will be a thoughful, sharing person.

:lol:

why, yes, yes you are, dbt.

let's all share that positive spirit with others. what will your contribution to the world's joy be today, dbt?

personally, i am going to send a nice bouquet to coach hawkins. he's had such a difficult few days and all.

and, if the unfortunate occurs on friday, and our Buffs somehow lose that game, i'll rent a nice u-haul to park in front of hawk's house. he might need it.

now, that's how i will be a thoughful, sharing person.

:lol:

**** a U-Haul, let's hire movers. Anyone know his address?:lol:

Got to go with the upturn. We have a game in about 48 hours! Time to get the motor running for that one. The stages can repeat if something bad happens.

I feel a lot better then I did Sunday night and I want to say one thing, thank god there was no internet during the McCartney lean years. I think we are beginning to blow this all out of proportion. Let us see if the guys can right the ship before we nominate our next head coach. I would not at all be surprised to see these Buffs storm the field in Toledo and make us quickly forget the events that unfolded last weekend. Let's exercise a degree of patience.

I'm in richland, washington how bout you?

You think the buffs are bad, you should see the huskies and cougs here.

I'm in the WTF is going on club.

I am redirecting my attention back to the St. Louis Cardinals until the end of October. And a likely matchup in the first round with the Rockies, for that matter.

I wish I had a team to turn to. Hate to say it but mine is worse than the Buffs in there first game.

I do feel we are going to end up having a good year.

Upward swing... I saw silver linings... ****ty ones, but they were there nonetheless. Sometimes its not a straight progression through Grief, you can have relapses... hope thsi friday isn't one of them :huh:

I wish I had a team to turn to. Hate to say it but mine is worse than the Buffs in there first game.

I do feel we are going to end up having a good year.

My daughter graduated from that school in Austin, TX last December. I just can't bring myself to :slayer: WTF am I gonna do, I mean I live in Dallas and can't stand the thought of having to look at this schmuck all season
images

4. Depression, Reflection, Loneliness...

:sad1:

i have to work in fort collins with a bunch of lammie fans. the rest of you got off easy...

i have to work in fort collins with a bunch of lammie fans. the rest of you got off easy...

Sorry man, I am currently living out of state, so I dont get a constant reminder. I truly feel for ya.

I must be from a different generation than the rest of you guys. I never had any problem with the lammies. In fact, some of my good friends went to CSU. They are laid back, good guys, who love to have a good time.

Complete opposite of our true rivals (NU, primarily). I wish CSU the best this year....beat Utah and BYU. If nothing else, Colorado is far superior to god-awful Utah!

I must be from a different generation than the rest of you guys. I never had any problem with the lammies. In fact, some of my good friends went to CSU. They are laid back, good guys, who love to have a good time.

Complete opposite of our true rivals (NU, primarily). I wish CSU the best this year....beat Utah and BYU. If nothing else, Colorado is far superior to god-awful Utah!
I'm the same. Probably because I never see them come out until we play them once a year. Seriously.

I have tons of friends and family from CSU... but their fans are some of the WORST in my opinion.

I have tons of friends and family from CSU... but their fans are some of the WORST in my opinion.

Yep. Friend of mine who now lives out of state is supposedly a huge CSU fan but he didn't even go to their home games when he lived in Denver (but he had Dallas Cowboys season tickets and went to a couple games there every year). He never says a peep about CSU unless they beat CU. Then he's unbearable.

I have felt rage. And not an ordinary rage. The kind of rage you would have if you showed up at your girlfriend's house to propose, discovered her blowing your dad, and then they both laughed their asses off when they saw you. I have since calmed down to a "my wife has been withholding sex for a month" simmering anger that could erupt at the slightest provocation but is somewhat under control.

Where does that fit on the scale?

I have felt rage. And not an ordinary rage. The kind of rage you would have if you showed up at your girlfriend's house to propose, discovered her blowing your dad, and then they both laughed their asses off when they saw you. I have since calmed down to a "my wife has been withholding sex for a month" simmering anger that could erupt at the slightest provocation but is somewhat under control.

Holy **** dude.

**note to self, don't **** with BuffNik**

I have since calmed down to a "my wife has been withholding sex for a month" simmering anger that could erupt at the slightest provocation but is somewhat under control.

I don't know. Your wife never withholds sex from me for a month, so I don't know how that feels.

Condolences.

This has been one of those rare weeks I've been greatful not to be living in the CSU splashed media market on the front range.

Mercifully, Rammie fans are rarer than a 4WD Subaru here in the DFW metroplex. It's a case of misery loves company among the Sooner faithful at my office.

I voted for depression yesterday, but I think I'm moving toward the upward turn.

I'm starting to get cautiously optimistic for the game tomorrow night. I don't think my heart can take full blown enthusiasm for the game though. Maybe after a win.

Back