What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Solder=Beast

Great observations SJBuff. It really does seem like Miller is the emotional leader of the group. When he went down last year, we lost a very good player and a leader. Ouch.

That was part of the issue with sitting Cody last year, those two guys are clearly the biggest on field leaders, without both of them the O seemed to have no resiliency.

Measurables and Physical Ability are only part of the equation. Solder shows promise, but the NFL scouts aren't lining up just yet on this guy. If he starts to dominate this year in the B12, like it appears the staff believes he can, we will all be very happy.

I see Miller, Bahr, and 1-2 other O-Linemen at church some sunday nights, along with several other players, but I'm not taking pictures! I mention this because they hang out together and I'm sure they were spending some quality time crashing at Matt's parent's in Orange County. When Ryan Miller stands up in front of my 5'10" frame for some worshipping, I no longer can see much of anything. We are talking Absolutely Huge. Amazingly Huge. I seek out seats far away from Miller for this reason. Great kids! Go Buffs.

It's going to be special when this offensive line matures, yup, something special......

Back