What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Southern Cal at Ohio State

**** the Yankees. They represent everything that is wrong with the game.

:cry:

Yeah, like the red sox don't buy championships either.

I love all these so called rockies fans coming out of the woodwork. Not you or the guys on this board but please, that stadium looked like a csu home game for years and especially the first 3 months of this season.

I have a dave winfield signed jersey and suffered through some bad yankee teams during the 80's.

I'll say this, the rockies have done more with less than any team out there. They have a great young nucleus.

:cry:

Yeah, like the red sox don't buy championships either.

I love all these so called rockies fans coming out of the woodwork. Not you or the guys on this board but please, that stadium looked like a csu home game for years and especially the first 3 months of this season.

I have a dave winfield signed jersey and suffered through some bad yankee teams during the 80's.

I'll say this, the rockies have done more with less than any team out there. They have a great young nucleus.
**** the red sox too. I talked a lot of smack to their fans during the WS. They are no different than the Yankees now.

**** the red sox too. I talked a lot of smack to their fans during the WS. They are no different than the Yankees now.

I think they're worse, actually. Yankees refused to shell out the $50 million for Dice-K. :smile2:

879.jpg

OSU disserved to lose. They went into prevent Defense against a freshman QB and gave Barkley all the time he needed to find receivers on the last drive. When they got after him he was not very productive.

As a life long USC fan, I'm finding it really hard to watch these games, the older I get. They are killers.

But that last drive was what it's all about....grind it out football.

And I, of course, love Pete Carroll. As do his players.

It really was nice work by a true freshman in a hostile environment.

He just managed the game. McKnight pretty much won the game for them. That and their LB that intercepted that pass early in the first.

Still, he didn't lose it for them and given that he's 19 and playing in the Shoe he'll be something special. He could have easily gotten big eyes, but he had an awesome supporting cast and did what he was supposed to. Nothing more and nothing less.

If the media makes him out to be the next Tebow right now....well that's completely unjustified. They'll need someone else to slobber about after Tebow, McCoy and Bradford graduate.

Back