What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Special shirts for the spring game

I have an idea - why doesn't everyone just wear whatever gameday apparel they would normally wear to the Spring Game and not take this "affront" so personally? You know, as in support the program? Shoulder to shoulder?

Administrator, I think I want my $$$ back. The posts on this board are disgraceful, worse than NetBuffs, and only affirm Hawk's sentiments about the Internet.

I have an idea - why doesn't everyone just wear whatever gameday apparel they would normally wear to the Spring Game and not take this "affront" so personally? You know, as in support the program? Shoulder to shoulder?

Administrator, I think I want my $$$ back. The posts on this board are disgraceful, worse than NetBuffs, and only affirm Hawk's sentiments about the Internet.

You're taking it too seriously. The shirts are meant as a joke

Jolly fine idea, old chap. I will wear my bowler hat and the gentlewomen can wear their hoop skirts and bonnets. We shall have a picknick with a fine English tea and serve scones with clotted cream and tangerine marmalade. I do hope there will be a livery to board my horse and park my carriage.

Jolly fine idea, old chap. I will wear my bowler hat and the gentlewomen can wear their hoop skirts and bonnets. We shall have a picknick with a fine English tea and serve scones with clotted cream and tangerine marmalade. I do hope there will be a livery to board my horse and park my carriage.

I'm wondering where the wyoming fans are going to park their covered wagons...

Back