What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

Why are the football gods not blessing us with a beautiful day?
What is going on with this weather?
Put a retractable roof on Folsom that opens like a telescope to the Flatirons
Sunday gonna be nice, please allow the better weather to push in early

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Well damn…sounds like Buffs games may be an event this year. I should have caught a game or two at Folsom in the recent past seasons.

I figured I would have had a little more time to synch up a CO trip during the football season. Would have been possible in 2020 if the season didn’t start in November! Would have been able to watch a boat race against Oregon. A consolation prize in the way of next year’s nub game in Lincoln is not a prize at all…did that in 2018.

I don’t think weather is an issue for recruits.

The real issue is our fanbase is generally Charmin soft and some will likely forgo the biggest event in 2 decades because they need to wear a jacket. Those seats better look full on TV and turnout better not embarrass Prime
Hopefully the perfect amount will stay at home to where it still looks full but I don't have big ten fan Lance from Chicago who came just to see Prime sitting half way on my lap because it's so packed in there. Get off my 35 year old lawn.

The real issue is our fanbase is generally Charmin soft and some will likely forgo the biggest event in 2 decades because they need to wear a jacket. Those seats better look full on TV and turnout better not embarrass Prime
Weather gonna eliminate a chunk of people with kids and the older folks. And a few soft ass fans. Just hope those tickets go to others but we’ll see

My guess is 75% full. Need students to show out

I bought 6 tickets because it was the max. I’ve had 3 people back out due to conflicts. I’ve seen others have extras as well. Wonder if that’s going to cause fewer than 45k

Back