What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

Not the worst snowy day. Hopefully, the flatirons will be as clear as downtown looks.

11th Street above Aurora is all good for unlimited street parking. It is a bit of a walk to Folsom, but it is scenic.
Isn’t most of Colorado scenic? I mean, I know to an Omahan, just about anything that isn’t Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, and the eastern edge of the Dakotas is “scenic”. I consider the Northeastern part of CO scenic, just because I’m out of Nebraska for a spell, and that much closer to the mountains. Julesburg to Wiggins on I-76 is a stretch of road that I probably prefer to not spend a night in…

I'm sure the turf team of professionals dedicated to the playing surface at Folsom had not considered these things.
Maybe. But I’m retired and would love a part time gig. But nothing physical. You know, something that would require me to actually work.

Traveled out to take my mother to the Spring game on her 80th birthday. The weather could've been better BTW.

I thought others may find this, that i found in my old closet interesting. I guess I have been to a Spring game. Sorry in advance to Sackman for any post traumatic stress this may induce. View attachment 60271

View attachment 60272
Are we going to see you and Hawtie Wife at Sackygate? It's been a while, my Phrog-flying friend.

So this is really good. CP talking to Fowler about why the players hit the portal a week before the spring game.

THE PRIDE! AND THE TRADITION…

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

So this is really good. CP talking to Fowler about why the players hit the portal a week before the spring game.

At the start, I'm thinking CP must have a separate closet for Buff gear only. Then, the links are superimposed, showing where you can buy what he's wearing. He and his team are not overlooking any possibilities to profit. And it spreads the Buff name/image. Hat's off to them.

I like the letter jacket, but the back logo is way too large for my tastes, and it's a bit much for someone my age.

Add: the jacket's an MDJ Original (Michael Jordan?). standard is $425 - 450, premium leather $625 - 650.

Last edited:
At the start, I'm thinking CP must have a separate closet for Buff gear only. Then, the links are superimposed, showing where you can buy what he's wearing. He and his team are not overlooking any possibilities to profit. And it spreads the Buff name/image. Hat's off to them.

I like the letter jacket, but the back logo is way too large for my tastes, and it's a bit much for someone my age.
I hear you. I would totally wear that letter jacket if I had a 1k to drop on one.

Add: the jacket's an MDJ Original (Michael Jordan?). standard is $425 - 450, premium leather $625 - 650.
You can find a video of the designers presenting Coach Prime with the jackets (both black and white) somewhere around here.

The jacket is really cool. Unfortunately, I’d look like a tool trying to pull the look off.

Back