What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

Huh? He's clearly our #2 receiver. Looks like our first unit receivers will be Hunter, MLC, and Horn in the slot.

First team o line was
Tank, Brown, Wells, Wilty, Washington
Listing Tank on the roster at 315. He does look like he has lost at lot of the puppy fat he had on him, still a huge young man but looks to be much more mobile and flexible.

I know this sounds contradictory but last year as a team we looked both small and fat. This year the team not only is looking bigger but we see a lot fewer big bellies and floppy arms, S&C and conditioning are doing their jobs.

Also we are at 90 minutes into this thing and it has been fast paced, these guys have run a lot and still look quick. Don't think we are going to see the team that by the 4th quarter can't catch it's breath.

Great to see an actual spring game on the TV for a change and I like the B-G-G that the QBs are wearing. I hope CP continues to emulate Dadgum Bobby by wearing Cowboy hats on the sidelines this season.

Starting to feel some excitement. But man they got to work on that blocking on FG attempts.

transitions to commercials that are completely branded CU and then aflac commercials with prime in them.

we gonna win.

Back