What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game roll call - April 25.

That might be just about time for a checkup on the old sis's broken patella recovery. Let's see, Jan, Feb, March, and April. 4 Months - perfect.

:smokin: I'll be there 5 days prior.

IIRC, last years game was on April 20, which was kinda ironical given the whole "4/20 friendly" thing going on at CU.

My point is that it seems that this years' game won't be that much later than last years' was.

The game was the 19th last year, if it was the 20th, the stadium would have been much emptier or much smellier.

My wife is due Feb 18th- She's not a football fan -
she won't be there & though I want to be I think I will
be playing it on a hour by hour basis for the first three to six months
after my daughter is born.

congrats! I didin't even know! Little girls have a way of stealing your heart!:thumbsup:

spring games would work a whole lot better if it was not such a production to get to boulder. as it stands, that is the day we do our first race of the year. i will have to pick up a buff cycling jersey.

Anybody else hear that? It's like a buzzing, whining, clicking sound. I don't know where it's coming from, but it's particularly annoying.

its fc loading up the crowes again. just smash the stereo this time. :smile2:

My wife is due Feb 18th- She's not a football fan -
she won't be there & though I want to be I think I will
be playing it on a hour by hour basis for the first three to six months
after my daughter is born.

:woot:

Plus 2. Im always there. This should be the year to go for any of you on the fence, quarterback competition should be tight.

I'm trying to make it down for the weekend, leaving for ohio and Boston for a couple weeks at the end of july, need to make sure everything is manageable.

I always tailgate with a flag as many do, is it only me that would be willing to fly an Allbuffs flag of some sort under their normal flag? Would be cool to see a number of them around the campus. I would spend about $20 on one if someone was making them...maybe a bit more.

I'm going down plus 2...

Hey, I noticed that this is only 5 days after 4/20. Will the smoke have cleared off Farrand Field? :smokin::slayer:

I'm in! Had to think about it, cuz I'm returning the 24th from 10 days on the Big Island. But with $59 tickets, I'm flying in to Phoenix at 8am and back out again at 3pm. :smile2:

-1 I won't be able to make it this year. Visiting a friend at Purdue for the annual Grand Prix and only Spring appearance of the Purdue Breakfast Club Tradition. At least I'll still be near some black and gold! Go Buffs!

Back