What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Game Sacky Gate

Also - have you confirmed that this is happening at the same spot as usual Sacky?

Also - have you confirmed that this is happening at the same spot as usual Sacky?

That's what is worrying me. All the releases have said Lot 494 for the spring game.

Sacky, you really should call someone on Friday.

I just called an re-verified that they will allow me to park in the regular spot. That assumes there isn't somebody there ahead of us. I'm thinking that we'll maybe get there a bit earlier than I originally anticipated. Prolly around 2:00 instead of 3:00.

Awesome Sacky tailgate! We may have been the only true tailgate at the game and as usual it was nice to reconnect with everyone and meet up with 1st time attendees. I ran into Buff95 at Balch fieldhouse and told him to show up for the season opener. And yes, BCS did appear to be sober

Back