What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Practices Thread-2023

Bentley and Silmon- Craig just got their numbers.

Edit: this was my source. I'm not sure where this guy gets this stuff because I can't find anything.

Someone on 247 said Trevor Woods did as well, but no word on which number. Either way, that's great news. Woods is a baller and Safety looks real good.

Woods, Silmon-Craig, Slusher and Shilo create a nice two deep

You dickheads gonna' be any good this year? Hopefully I don't spend thousands of dollars to go to this game just to be let down by our ****ty kicking game like I did in 2019. If you see me walking around Folsom September 9th it's $10 for a picture but %100 off if you throw the bones in it. GBR.
Weak. You can do better my friend.

You dickheads gonna' be any good this year? Hopefully I don't spend thousands of dollars to go to this game just to be let down by our ****ty kicking game like I did in 2019. If you see me walking around Folsom September 9th it's $10 for a picture but %100 off if you throw the bones in it. GBR.
Unlike others, I will reply in the way Nub fans love because it demonstrates how hip I am to how young people communicate on the interweb:

🦬💯🖕🌽💩

Unlike others, I will reply in the way Nub fans love because it demonstrates how hip I am to how young people communicate on the interweb:

🦬💯🖕🌽💩
giphy.gif

DM me if you still need a ticket.

I have one available in the troughs at gate 8

Wow. One of our favorite huskers returns. Yes, to answer your question, we will be good. Prepare for 20 years of pent up frustrated fury to be unleashed on the CFB world....

****in' ticket prices are retarded already. Gonna have to sell some meth.
How much meth is required for a roadie and a beat down? The CUAD will galdly take your money. I am surprised you guys consented to a body bag game like this. The bright side is it will prep the team for the B1G beatdowns from Minny, Illinois et al.

How much meth is required for a roadie and a beat down? The CUAD will galdly take your money. I am surprised you guys consented to a body bag game like this. The bright side is it will prep the team for the B1G beatdowns from Minny, Illinois et al.
As much as his mom can front him?

I think Prime will be good for ya'll. Watching and evaluating spring practice videos I'm not gonna lie, your box players look small but I think you'll be alright down the road. I'd worry about your S&C progression and your height at skill positions. Deion is recruiting like a mad man and I'm expecting a CU team that will ball down the road. Best of luck...but not too much. **** you.

Last edited:
I think Prime will be good for ya'll. Watching and evaluating spring practice videos I'm not gonna lie, your box players look small but I think you'll be alright down the road. I'd worry about your S&C progression. Deion is recruiting like a mad man and I'm expecting a CU team that will ball down the road. Best of luck...but not too much. **** you.
How are those face piercings treating you in adulthood you ****ing arcade-cheating, trash can hiding Zoomie?

Also curious how the fans feel about the Rhule hire. More excited or less excited than they were about Frost?

How are those face piercings treating you in adulthood you ****ing arcade-cheating, trash can hiding Zoomie?

Also curious how the fans feel about the Rhule hire. More excited or less excited than they were about Frost?
I don't have any piercings anymore. I'm 40. My arcade skills were glorious and you can't deny it. The Rhule hire....I like it. He was the best that was available. We'll see. I'm used to disappointment. I can't lie, I was insanely stoked about the Frost hire and per usual...it didn't work out. I don't know what to expect but as always I'm going all in (AGAIN) as I'm sure ya'll are in the same boat. I like the culture he's bringing and his work ethic. I dunno...guess we'll see. AGAIN. It' s hard.

Last edited:
I don't have any piercings anymore. I'm 40. My arcade skills were glorious and you can't deny it. The Rhule hire....I like it. He was the best that was available. We'll see. I'm used to disappointment. I can't lie, I was insanely stoked about the Frost hire and per usual...it didn't work out. I don't know what to expect but as always I'm going all in (AGAIN) as I'm sure ya'll are in the same boat. I like the culture he's bringing and his work ethic. I dunno...guess we'll see. AGAIN. It' s hard.
please go into depth about this....I would love to hear your internal timeline of the Frost Regime...in great detail.

“%100?”

Back