What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Practices Thread-2023

Alabama, and other schools, do pre-practice script and drill review in film room.

That way each player knows exactly what is going to happen on the field each period, how many reps and how to do the drill based on the film they just reviewed. Later in the year, they can chop up film and show each player what they did right and wrong when they previously did the drill.

Big boy football.
I get all that. But how do they talk to the players?

Not seeing Plati around much has been amazing.
God I wish that there was video evidence of Plati trying to tell Prime why he shouldn't be doing all these things. Actually I don't. I would lose my job and my family because I would just watch that video on repeat all day long, stopping only briefly to sleep so that my eyes were not too dried out to continue watching the video.

Same. And to be honest, the pre practice meeting is a little rough for me where he just puts out general all-encompassing statements about what people want or don’t want. And the just putting myself in the shoes of a player during actual practice having 2 coaches yelling at me from across the field seems like it would be confusing and not actually be beneficial.

But like Dio said, I have no reference or perspective how this compares to how a D1 program is run.
It's totally different than under Dorrell. Night and day. I had some inside insight into the program during that time. Trust me. This is how it should be done.

And so was I. google Ryan Koenigsberg aka udderbufflove aka UBL.
Wait. RK was UBL???
Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

Back