What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford and Cal... Rowdiest home stand of all-time in The Keg?

The thing is the fans that are good enough to be at those games, will be there at early enough to get in so that shouldn't be a problem. I plan on being out there 30 minutes before the doors open. I haven't gotten an email yet. AD might not do anything and theres going to be some serious overflow.

SRO, BABY!!!! :thumbsup:

What I'd like to see is something for students that gives priority to any students who attended the non-conference games.

If you were there for Ft Lewis and New Orleans, you shouldn't get left out for Stanford and Cal.

Great idea - you should send that to Bohn for implementation next season!

What I'd like to see is something for students that gives priority to any students who attended the non-conference games.

If you were there for Ft Lewis and New Orleans, you shouldn't get left out for Stanford and Cal.

They could do that. Or they could take them to LA for free. Wow Mike Bohn is as high on my list as ever. But something tells me Tad had a big hand in this, like the free student tickets to the NIT game.

I hope there is student spillover. I want kids that are there for the EVENT trying to fill every vacant inch in the bleacher seats! Die hard BBall fan students will be there early and fill in the lower sections behind the basket. Students that are there for the buzz will get there late and fill in around the top, adding noise and energy to the fight song and cheers.

Can't wait for these games.

Have the students given up on the altitude chant? Would be fun to pull off in spectacular fashion this week

Have the students given up on the altitude chant? Would be fun to pull off in spectacular fashion this week

I think they're going to try it again. I hope so because it WILL work. We just need to get it going and iron it out. It might be an off-season type thing so we can fully coordinate it with the band, etc. instead of doing a mid-season change, but I think it'll work.

I'm thinking that having the top 50 fans all together on a trip will allow some time for coordination of things like chants for years to come. At least I hope they take that opportunity.

The thing is the fans that are good enough to be at those games, will be there at early enough to get in so that shouldn't be a problem. I plan on being out there 30 minutes before the doors open. I haven't gotten an email yet. AD might not do anything and theres going to be some serious overflow.

Time to start selling SRO tickets. Seriously. Let's put 13,000 into the place.

I think they're going to try it again. I hope so because it WILL work. We just need to get it going and iron it out. It might be an off-season type thing so we can fully coordinate it with the band, etc. instead of doing a mid-season change, but I think it'll work.

We need yell leaders. And a yell practice.

We need yell leaders. And a yell practice.

Final4.jpg

Back