What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford tailgate

In. @Uncle Ken Hey ****face I’ll try to leave you alone but no promises once the liquor hits.

Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

I have no clue. Was supposed to have day off, but work screwed up. Hope to get out by 4 pm. I know the drill if I show.

So I will be there for a bit to say hi & get the tickets transferred. It’s going to be weird since no one but Philly knows me but alas, it is time to make an appearance. We are just probably passing by but can bring something to share? Dessert?

I work until 4 so I can't really commit to getting there at a decent time from Parker, but if I can stop by I will donate some $.

Question for you guys - I haven’t met any of you and never been to a tailgate there.
I have a student i used to fly with headed up there today (with a different IP) and is looking to do some tailgating (for background, he’s from Fayetteville and I flew there with him and he was able to get us in a bunch of cool tailgates).
Is there anywhere in particular I should tell him to go? Good dude.

Yes, he should go to Farrand Field, look for the All Buffs flag and white Explorer, next to Baker Hall. :D That's it. That's where we'll be.

Question for you guys - I haven’t met any of you and never been to a tailgate there.
I have a student i used to fly with headed up there today (with a different IP) and is looking to do some tailgating (for background, he’s from Fayetteville and I flew there with him and he was able to get us in a bunch of cool tailgates).
Is there anywhere in particular I should tell him to go? Good dude.
Yes, he should go to Farrand Field, look for the All Buffs flag and white Explorer, next to Baker Hall. :D That's it. That's where we'll be.

Back