What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stolen from reddit - Is your team relevant to Dick Vitale? (Flowchart)

Funny ... every time I've seen the "NE" abbreviation on this board, it's signified "New England" ... you know ... as in "Patriots." And in fact ... that is the well recognized and generally accepted abbreviation for that region of the country.

Not to mention, "northeastern" is not an accent. There are several accents, stretching from the "Down East" accent of Mainers, to the strong "New England" accent exemplified by Bostonians, to several New York accents too numerous to mention, New Jersey accents that in North Jersey resemble those of NY (see for instance, The Sopranos) to one resembling the Philadelphia/eastern PA accent. And we haven't even begun to discuss the "Balmer"/Maryland accent. In short ... none of them constitute what could be called a "northeastern" accent.

So you see ... you have once again demonstrated your utter ignorance. I suggest you give more thought before you post such drivel, and while you're at it ... go **** yourself and stuff your **** where the sun don't shine.

Have a nice day.

:stupid: Cant......believe.......I.......ARRRG!.....agree....with.....L Buff........end of the world is nigh!

Back