What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stoops Gives no love...

To be fair, his team did make some big mistakes. But so did CU, and when the No 4 team and the wayyyyyy unranked team both make big mistakes, then the No 4 team should still kill the other team.

And they didn't. And we out played them.:smile:

That is true. I was just saying Stoops did give us some credit.

I don't think there are many OU fans who expect OU to go undefeated EVERY year. But for $3+ million per year, OU fans, and the University of Oklahoma administration, EXPECT to beat Boise State, EXPECT to beat a 2-2 Colorado team, EXPECT to beat Texas, etc.

The general consensus around Oklahoma is that if OU doesn't win next week in Dallas, the season is a dismal failure.

How do you think the Hawkeye faithful feel? Paying Ferentz all that money to be .500 or so in Big 10 play in his time there?

C'mon now you guys know that Bob Stoops is one of the best coaches ever next to Barry Switzer. :thumbsup:

I agree - the Red River game is huge for OU and UT; there are major bragging rights at stake; is the Schooner crashes at the Cotton Bowl; there will be some pissed off Sooners; if Okies win - nearly all will be forgiven as a BCS bowl is still possible

Lol. I definitally say that he is an amazing coach. BUT i do think colorado deserves more credit than were given. On scout.com http://colorado.scout.com/a.z?s=148&p=2&c=685199 ---that's the link. It says that oklahoma handed us the game.... Eh... Not really. The said that colorado made two scores off of turnovers... MUFF... And the pick.. Yea. that's true.. BUT so did oklahoma. I Realize tha colorado is not yet in a position to demand respect, but this was credited to Colorado. We outplayed oklahoma on offense, T.O.P., and the biggest thing of all was the defence. Watching the game, colorado BLEW UP the oklahoma line. Even when oklahoma moved it...(for what ... a quarter total? end or 2 beginning of 3) colorado was in the backfield. It was Play action and misdirection that let oklahoma get yard... (out of their amazing... what was it.. Lik 116 Rushing? TOTAL) but oklahoma got outplayed. Both teams had turnovers that led to points. without those 2 picks that oklahoma got, i def think they would have finished with 10 points. Anyways.. If Oklahoma keeps looking passed opponents,,.. like they did colorado. I Think they will keep getting outplayed by anyone who wants the win more. A 3star player with heart and solid head, will always beat an apathetic 5star recruit. Give em credit!

stoops is one of the biggest arrogant jerks in college football. He's a heck of a coach, but the guy is just a jerk!

coming from someone who is a fan of team that the coach calls other fans "****ing hillbillies" and flashes gang signs at the opposing team's players.... guess you know what makes a coach a jerk....

you sir are an ignorant piece of ****.... :thumbsup:

must hurt really bad for you knowing that CU and Coach Hawkins got their 1st victory over OU and Coach Stoops in only his 2nd year.... what's ol hillbilly throatslash's record against Stoops and OU??? nevermind I remember now he is a big 0-4....

Last edited:
Lol. I definitally say that he is an amazing coach. BUT i do think colorado deserves more credit than were given. On scout.com http://colorado.scout.com/a.z?s=148&p=2&c=685199 ---that's the link. It says that oklahoma handed us the game....

That was the most garbage-icious article I've ever read! What a moron. Did the guy look at the stats? He didn't even mention the two INT's that we GAVE them. Or the failed 4th down try at mid field which GAVE ou great field position. He failed to mention that ou only made 12 first downs and was, what, 1-9 on 3rd down? What an idiot. If I were a subscriber to that rag, I'd cancel.

Sure hope the star rating system for recruits is better than the reporting.
If they can't get "UC" straight on the "colorado.scout.com link", then these guys come off as hacks.

Is rivals outsourcing their game coverage to India?

Last edited by a moderator:
coming from someone who is a fan of team that the coach calls other fans "****ing hillbillies" and flashes gang signs at the opposing team's players.... guess you know what makes a coach a jerk....

you sir are an ignorant piece of ****.... :thumbsup:

must hurt really bad for you knowing that CU and Coach Hawkins got their 1st victory over OU and Coach Stoops in only his 2nd year.... what's ol hillbilly throatslash's record against Stoops and OU??? nevermind I remember now he is a big 0-4....

What gang sign did he flash at opposing players?

Back