What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Storming the Field

Do you like field storming?

• Total voters
Cant Hear Baby Boomers GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
Stop posting pictures of my girlfriend gosh dang it !!

Couple of things

1) CU hasn’t been this good in a very long time - so the “act like you’ve been there before” **** can kick rocks.

2) this wasn’t “a game you were favored in” this was a scumbag showdown with the cheapest piece of ****tiest rivals in the history of the sport who took more cheap shots, unsportsmanlike penalties, and knocked out star out of the game.

3) if you’re doing the baseball “unwritten rules” thing - technically, emotional comeback wins, especially those won on a play and not a kneel down, fall squarely in the “stormable” category. Especially when you’re not a blue blood.

4) you could be discounting the fact that maybe everyone hammered the season over of 2.5 wins.

5) if you don’t like my rules go **** yourselves nerds. Sko bitches.

If this team would come out hot and put together a solid 1st half I wouldn’t be opposed to 2 field stormings a game.
**** this. This is just stupid and irresponsible.

****ing storm on every scoring play! I want the ****ing Bucee’s conference to have regrets about inviting us. We’re coming in, we’re ****ing up your place and we’re stealing your women (or men depending on whatever you prefer). If you don’t like it? Keep us from scoring.

**** anyone who disagrees.

**** this. This is just stupid and irresponsible.

****ing storm on every scoring play! I want the ****ing Bucee’s conference to have regrets about inviting us. We’re coming in, we’re ****ing up your place and we’re stealing your women (or men depending on whatever you prefer). If you don’t like it? Keep us from scoring.

**** anyone who disagrees.
Give up a 96 yard return for a TD?

Believe it or not… storm the field

Storming the field is a great time. I'm completely in favor of rushing it the past two weeks. I much rather would have had the students rushing to The Hill by the 4th quarter because the game was such a blowout in our favor, but what we got instead was a miraculous and emotional finish against an in-state rival that hates our guts and went full bore at us the entire game.

Bottom line: if the game is an exciting win, in the sense that the game itself is exciting, rush the ****ing field. Personally, I probably wouldn't participate in a field rush after a blowout win over, say, Stanford or something, but I still think people bitching about it online in such an instance would sound like miserable boomers.

Last edited:
Only one question which I guess, since no one's brought it up, doesn't need to be asked - is it only in basketball that you get fined for storming?

I was under the impression that we were going to have to start paying money.

I agree with whoever said Folsom is made to be stormed. It really is. There's no wall to jump at the south end, the railing is just that, a railing, and honestly, once the students get up a head of steam, good luck stopping them.

I agree with whoever said Folsom is made to be stormed. It really is. There's no wall to jump at the south end, the railing is just that, a railing, and honestly, once the students get up a head of steam, good luck stopping them.

There is also literally a flight of stairs right by the south end. Makes it easy even for boomers to just waltz on down.

Back