What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Students organizing a march to the Keg?

Alright I have nothing against pot-smoking I just dont like people who have made a lifesyle out of it. And I hate liberals.

Hmm. Does allbuffs have a mentor/mentee program? I believe Rino has found his protege. :lol:

Alright I have nothing against pot-smoking I just dont like people who have made a lifesyle out of it. And I hate liberals.
Once again....you are not a CU fan. Boulder is full of liberals and pot smokers.

I meant that in a critical way. Nothing makes me angrier then pot-smoking liberal hippies.

Sounds like you need to smoke some weed and get your knob polished by a granola girl. Relax, man, you're in college. You'll have plenty of time to hate the non-productive members of society when you're older. This is your time to be one of those non-productive members of society, get high, get laid, and bitch about how everyone my age and older has ****ed things up for your generation. :smile2:

I meant that in a critical way. Nothing makes me angrier then pot-smoking liberal hippies.

I dont like the dirty hippies. The crunchy dreadlocks that are so gross. The smell of that hairy hippy girl sitting across the classroom (it's been years but i will never forget)... Barefoot capri pants wearing animals, wearing beanies in summer are sick. **** Tibet, and **** you.

Go Buffs!!!

All,
I’m writing to ask you to help with a sportsmanship issue that may emerge on Wednesday. Please know I am sending this to you only because you are students and staff I know and have the utmost respect for- not because I think you are involved in the protest cheer initiative. Briefly, I have heard that some students are planning a protest cheer at the game – basically something that expresses our disappointment with the NCAA decision not to invite the Buffs to the NCAA tournament. I understand their sentiments and believe they are well intentioned.
However, a cheer like this may do more damage than help because:
(1) NCAA is watching and bad sportsmanship may not be forgotten for future opportunities for NCAA tournament conference selection in the future and
(2) most likely will distract our players who are working hard to overcome their disappointment and win the NIT.
I would ask your assistance in getting the word out to students to either stop this initiative or if it starts help stop the protest cheer by cheering even more loudly with a strong BUFF voice of support for our team.
The local and national media are doing a great job on our behalf in talking about the NCAA selection committees snub. The best way to keep us in the news is to keep winning throughout the NIT tourney and do it in a classy way – let’s help our players do that!
Protest cheers and other negative efforts will only show that we are ‘poor losers’ and again; may negatively impact our future opportunities with the tourney and distract our players.
Please help redirect this well intentioned energy to cheer loud, strong and non-stop in support our players Wednesday night and every night thereafter.
Thanks for considering and let me know if you have comments/questions.
Sincerely,
deb
Deb Coffin
Associate Vice Chancellor and Dean of Students
University of Colorado at Boulder
31 UCB
Boulder, CO

If Deb was a member, I'd be repping her right now. That's spot on.

Let's channel how disappointed/pissed off we are into giving our guys an incredible home court advantage tomorrow night.

And also, "for the love of Christ, do not yell '**** Kansas'" she did not add.

I'm still a little confused on what thought process was used in sending that to students. I got it as well, but it came through the SOFO office. For those who don't know SOFO is the school bureaucracy that runs the clubs. They might as well have sent it out to all the athletic emails, since they are the most likely people to attend the game.

Last edited:
I've yet to get any of these emails. Sucks that I won't be able to go tomorrow though.

I'm still a little confused on what thought process was used in sending that to students. I got it as well, but it came through the SOFO office. For those who don't know SOFO is the school bureaucracy that runs the clubs. They might as well have sent it out to all the athletic emails, since they are the most likely people to attend the game.

edit: nm. it doesn't really matter how i got that email.

Last edited:
So did anyone go to or see the protest/march? I have a feeling that it ended up being much ado about nothing.

On the online stream it seemed like there were a lot more students that brought signs than usual....
Funny thing was ... they showed several of the signs on the video board during one timeout. I was very surprised that they did that.

Funny thing was ... they showed several of the signs on the video board during one timeout. I was very surprised that they did that.

Yep...specifically they showed the:

Not
Competent
At
All

Back