What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl

because illinois has a conference tie in? they want it, they just have to go out and take it.

there is absolutely no way illinois deserved to be on the same field with usc yesterday. none. the rose bowl shouldve picked georgia to set up the best game of the bowl season.

there is absolutely no way illinois deserved to be on the same field with usc yesterday. none. the rose bowl shouldve picked georgia to set up the best game of the bowl season.

I agree that a USC/GA game would have been terrific. But I think you could throw just about anybody up against either USC or Georgia and get the same result. Bagging on Illinios, who did have a pretty good season, doesn't take into account how good USC is. Southern Cal is a great football team. So is Georgia.

The Rose Bowl would rather keep it's traditional Pac 10-Big 10 matchup instead of putting on a truly wonderful game.

BCS buddy, the same reason they sent Kansas and VT to Orange Bowl, and WVU and OU to the Fiesta. My thoughts in a week you have #1 vs #2, why not in the Orange #3 vs #4 (VT/OU) and the Rose #5 vs #7 (Ga/USC) and them put #8 vs #9 in the Fiesta (Kansas/WVU).

what this will do with last nights Sugar Bowl, unless OU pummels WVU by 3 TDs or more, the voter will move GA to #3, maybe #2 depending on the outcome of the Orange Bowl Thursday night.

and in turn, people like me, who are have been strong opponents of a CFB playoff, will start to waiver about a playoff... wait I have already started to waiver, but am still against it.

The Rose Bowl would rather keep it's traditional Pac 10-Big 10 matchup instead of putting on a truly wonderful game.

Which is exactly why they took Illinois over Georgia.

As for the last BCS spot, that certainly deserved to go to Missouri over Illinois or Hawaii, but that totally ridiculous rule which states that no conference can have more than 2 BCS teams screwed that one up.

Back