What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Supposively Utah is now on the way

Block U is saying that DP's John Henderson said he contacted Larry Scott and Scott has denied it so far. I guess the presser's on for tomorrow.

http://www.cougarboard.com/nologin/message.html?id=5603846

Someone on the BYU board saying that Utah is gone. On MWCBoard.com, there was talk about Utah's president being in Oakland recently (you know where Walnut Creek is right?) for nothing.

Time to pick up the Ute and continue the drive towards the west coast. :thumbsup:

Good Lord. I thought Netbuffs bulletin board software was bad. That site is unreadable.

Anyone notice how Walnut Creek might look a bit like Boulder (unless I'm looking at the wrong pictures)? I guess CU was meant to be in the Pac-10.

Good Lord. I thought Netbuffs bulletin board software was bad. That site is unreadable.

I'd say that "cougarboard.com" was a disappointment for a number of reasons, not all of them related to format.

This would be good news, if Utah was also invited.

#1 - it gets the conference to 12 teams, allowing them to create a conference championship game.

#2 - it adds another pretty decent television market (Salt Lake City) which will give the conference greater ability to attract a television deal.

This would also be a financial jackpot for Utah, who has been getting about $1 mil a year from it's MWC television deal.

Unreadable and misleading...I was expecting to see a bunch of hot middle-aged women on the prowl.

Apparently my joke to that effect fell flat. I hope you enjoy better luck with yours.

Back