What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad has to go

I agree with your take on Kountz and Walton and would add Strating to grad xfer out to a place more appropriate for his skill level. Clifford's skills may translate to a slasher but not for next year. I'm still scratching my head on taking the Columbine SG.

Whether Bey stays or not we need immediate help in the front-court. If Bey leaves we'd see Ryder or Dombek starting at the 4. No way we get to 15 wins with that.
Walton isnt going anywhere, barring any change in Medical. He still has tremendous upside as a stretch 5. He can shoot. If his knee continues to improve. He starts

Over whom? Battey?
I think Bey is gone and Kim comes back (I hope)

I would be surprised to seea three guard offense.Wright, Bart and Eli. Battey and Walton in the posts.
Schwartz being the Sixth man Unless he rediscovers some passion. Maddox, Clifford, Dombek make the rest of the rotation. O’Brien RS’s

I would be surprised to seea three guard offense.Wright, Bart and Eli. Battey and Walton in the posts.
Schwartz being the Sixth man Unless he rediscovers some passion. Maddox, Clifford, Dombek make the rest of the rotation. O’Brien RS’s
Schwartz is an interesting one to consider.

Could be on the Siewert path, ~900 minutes as a junior, ~600 minutes as a senior.

That's some 15-15 type roster bullshite right there. If Walton has to start, we're in trouble. He's a 4-1-1 guy at best.

Back