What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Targeting call reversed in wazzu USC by non official (admitted by Larry Scott)

It was a bad policy. I don't care if it was positioned to the officials on the field and in the booth that it was "advisement". When the head of football operations for the conference and the head of officiating for the conference are the ones giving the advice, that's going to be taken as an order from the people who work for them. Anyone who has worked within any organization know that it was inevitable that it would happen that way. I can also guarantee that the officials resented this because it was a procedure that took away their authority but made them responsible for the decisions of their bosses while being micromanaged. This was very poor executive leadership.

We need VAR!

It was a bad policy. I don't care if it was positioned to the officials on the field and in the booth that it was "advisement". When the head of football operations for the conference and the head of officiating for the conference are the ones giving the advice, that's going to be taken as an order from the people who work for them. Anyone who has worked within any organization know that it was inevitable that it would happen that way. I can also guarantee that the officials resented this because it was a procedure that took away their authority but made them responsible for the decisions of their bosses while being micromanaged. This was very poor executive leadership.
lawyers...

tumblr_orh24lfWTk1r9y9vvo8_250.gif

Larry Scott=Chancellor Valorum.

Power nerd UBL?

Man- I have defended Larry Scott for a long time because I thought his vision for the conference was very forward-looking and going to put the P12 in a very good place, but even I have to admit that pretty much everything he's done has not panned out nearly as well as I would have originally thought. It's time for him to go.

Man- I have defended Larry Scott for a long time because I thought his vision for the conference was very forward-looking and going to put the P12 in a very good place, but even I have to admit that pretty much everything he's done has not panned out nearly as well as I would have originally thought. It's time for him to go.

Yep. Thank him and move on.

Back