What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Team Speed

The worst part was not Fowler, it was hearing Palmer say he wanted to suit up and play CU to pad his stats. Or that CU will take something from the last meaningless TD. :puke:

who gives a **** what their skin color is? either they can play at this level or they can't.

everyone is the same ****ing color when they are suited up-- black and gold.

it is an easy tagline on the web to bitch about the slow white walkons at wr but seriously who gives a **** if they can ball?

gaaaaaaaaaah. i am annoyed with everything right now. i think i am having some kind of buff-induced male pms or something.

mahnke and perkins are slow. Play Polk and let him learn...at least he is fast enough to make up for his mistakes unlike the other 2. Put Burney and Polk at safety!

mahnke and perkins are slow. Play Polk and let him learn...at least he is fast enough to make up for his mistakes unlike the other 2. Put Burney and Polk at safety!

Agreed. Can't be any worse that what we have now.

Fowler is a tool - he's no better announcer than any of the other crap on tv, and yet it's worse somehow when he's laughing at CU. You wanna good announcer? Norman Chad, on the world poker tour. That dude is hilarious.

just as the leafs will turn in the fall and the tides will come and go, there will be bitching from some CU fans every year that CF does not just disrobe, lube up with the k y and go for a spin on CU's ****.

some just can not grasp the idea that he has a job to do and his job does not involve promoting the Colorado football team nor what his heart wants.

hell, if CU could back up his words if he were to take the ride on CU's ****, he might do it. otherwise, i think he does a damn fine job in what he does and no where in his job description is a role to promote CU football, im guessing.

btw, he does from time to time talk about CU even going to the extent of choosing a CU QB as the game changing player of the week several years ago. he was also right in the call.

lets make this real simple. CF is not employeed by the U of Colorado. he is employed by ESPN. his job is NOT to promote CU. his job is to host, not be a commentator, on a show. his job is a play-by-play guy for games. his job is to do those things in an unbiased manner.

Lee and Kirk are paid for opinions. if CF were in thier role, he could sit there all friggin day and spin on CU's **** (with no credibility of course) all he wanted. he would also be fired after the first show.

i do have to wonder... what the hell do you people who complain about CF do for a living because you cant seem to grasp the idea of a 'job title' or fulfilling an employers requirements. :rolleyes:

i just needed one good bitching moment for this season. :smile2:

just as the leafs will turn in the fall and the tides will come and go, there will be bitching from some CU fans every year that CF does not just disrobe, lube up with the k y and go for a spin on CU's ****.

some just can not grasp the idea that he has a job to do and his job does not involve promoting the Colorado football team nor what his heart wants.

hell, if CU could back up his words if he were to take the ride on CU's ****, he might do it. otherwise, i think he does a damn fine job in what he does and no where in his job description is a role to promote CU football, im guessing.

btw, he does from time to time talk about CU even going to the extent of choosing a CU QB as the game changing player of the week several years ago. he was also right in the call.

lets make this real simple. CF is not employeed by the U of Colorado. he is employed by ESPN. his job is NOT to promote CU. his job is to host, not be a commentator, on a show. his job is a play-by-play guy for games. his job is to do those things in an unbiased manner.

Lee and Kirk are paid for opinions. if CF were in thier role, he could sit there all friggin day and spin on CU's **** (with no credibility of course) all he wanted. he would also be fired after the first show.

i do have to wonder... what the hell do you people who complain about CF do for a living because you cant seem to grasp the idea of a 'job title' or fulfilling an employers requirements. :rolleyes:

i just needed one good bitching moment for this season. :smile2:

rep...

Back