What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Television Coverage

Back to the thread topic here :focus:- they also still think these Fusker fans are the classiest bunch around. "They are so intelligent and really know how important this play is here." (Yeah most fan bases don't know 3rd and 5 is a big play.) Fusker fans are definitely not classy. See Brandon Drumm, Sal is Dead etc....It was certainly a sloberknocker of a teabagger for this crew. I am guessing some farmer offered up his daughter for some free fun during the pregame.

Sucks we lost - but it was pretty much a microcosm of this season. Not much protection = tipped pass by Cody. O line injuries killed this year. You have to have an Oline to win games - we will be better next year.:thumbsup:

The good news was Goodman didn't have to miss the GW field goal as I feared he would.:lol:

If I am rambling it is because I am on day three of a drink fest and get to go to dinner with 5 of my wife's high school friends and their husbands/dates. Oh joy, nothing like a dinner where you don't know anyone and have to use your manners. I think I will order a couple shots to get things started so they can get to know me.:drink2:

Indeed after that comment about them cheering the winning team I was so ready for them to start booing at the end of the game if we won it....

but we didn't.

**** **** damn dicks ass**** ****whore

I just can't do that. It is hard to watch television with it on mute. Especially since radio has a seven second delay. Plus, us humans like to get pissed off. :lol:

Yea, I can't watch a game with mute on because I like the sounds of the game like the crowd and band noise. I don't even mute Korn-idot if I watch the MNF game.

Back