What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tenn at UCLA

Nice post game interview, Ricky. Ask him about NCAA sanctions:

"Great game, coach. How have you already begun to deconstruct this program for the long term?"

Nice post game interview, Ricky. Ask him about NCAA sanctions:

"Great game, coach. How have you already begun to deconstruct this program for the long term?"

Yeah.

"Your teams have historically gotten worse and worse in the running game, how low do you plan to take the Bruins to?" :lol:

Man, that was a fun game... I know it's supposed to be sacrilege to not despise the Slickster (for the record, I wasn't a CU football fan until I became a student in 2000), but there were times in that game where I definitely found myself rooting for UCLA. Gritty, gritty performance from that quarterback.

Hawkins is gonna have to really be on his A game in California now... I've got no doubts he'll be up to the challenge. :thumbsup:

Man, that was a fun game... I know it's supposed to be sacrilege to not despise the Slickster (for the record, I wasn't a CU football fan until I became a student in 2000), but there were times in that game where I definitely found myself rooting for UCLA. Gritty, gritty performance from that quarterback.

Hawkins is gonna have to really be on his A game in California now... I've got no doubts he'll be up to the challenge. :thumbsup:

I was rooting too but Rick will screw it up. We beat West Va or Fla St or Texas, we will recruit just fine. Our wins will do the talking if we get them.

Man, that was a fun game... I know it's supposed to be sacrilege to not despise the Slickster (for the record, I wasn't a CU football fan until I became a student in 2000), but there were times in that game where I definitely found myself rooting for UCLA.

:ban:

I really don't care about either of these teams but.....DAMN!!!! I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, each year this opening weekend is like Christmas morning for me.
:woot: :gobuffs: :dance:

just read that #55 for fucla is brian bosworths nephew

Then who is #54 of the same name?

I don't hate Rick like you guys obviously do. I am SOOOOOO glad Barb bought his problems because he would have done some of that here. I think he gets it right this time (how many chances does this guy get?). Well know in 2-3 years when all of Dorells recruits are gone. The UCLA D is outstanding.

He's in a pickle tonight with only one QB. He'd have to burn a redshirt to get someone else in the game. Someone with no experience to boot playing against one of the better teams in the SEC. Id stick with the starter.

Good god what is it with Fulmer and 50+ yard FG attempts?

WOW!!! OT. Craft settled down and really redeemed himself bigtime in the 2nd half. Norm Chow demonstrated yet again why he is such a great OC. Lincoln made a clutch kick.

Then who is #54 of the same name?

I don't hate Rick like you guys obviously do. I am SOOOOOO glad Barb bought his problems because he would have done some of that here. I think he gets it right this time (how many chances does this guy get?). Well know in 2-3 years when all of Dorells recruits are gone. The UCLA D is outstanding.

He's in a pickle tonight with only one QB. He'd have to burn a redshirt to get someone else in the game. Someone with no experience to boot playing against one of the better teams in the SEC. Id stick with the starter.

Good god what is it with Fulmer and 50+ yard FG attempts?

Fulmer's a moron, he's squarely on the hot seat now. I think him, Tommy Bowden, Dave Mustache, and some others really screwed themselves already this year...

Crompton is just awful, all the fb I watched this weekend it's hard to understand why some teams have such horrible QB play (Tenn, Louisville, South Carolina, etc)...

Neuhiesel damn near shot himself in the foot with the Barnett-esque kickoff after UCLA drove the field for a TD with less than a minute to go in the game.

FIFY

monopoly.jpg

Bali, thats a funny fix!

I'm glad to see Rick win. I'm honestly pulling for him to straighten up and do it right this time. I don't think he had the maturity here or at Washington. I think he could be a great coach and it would be truly fun to see someone challenge legitimately USC .

Fulmer's a moron, he's squarely on the hot seat now. I think him, Tommy Bowden, Dave Mustache, and some others really screwed themselves already this year...

Crompton is just awful, all the fb I watched this weekend it's hard to understand why some teams have such horrible QB play (Tenn, Louisville, South Carolina, etc)...

The Vols have been pretty so so since Casey Clausen left. They just cant seem to put all the pieces together and Im not sure why. Fulmer seems to save himself every year in the last game or two either by knocking out one of the SEC undefeateds or getting himself into the SEC title game.

I don't follow close enough to know what assistants have come and gone. I know Bobby Bowden was really hurting their for awhile in the assistant department. Fulmer has to have lost someone. While the seat is warm I still think hes a pretty good coach.

Fulmer is awful. Might be the absolute worst coach in the SEC considering his talent level. There is something wonderful about watching UT crash and burn every single year.:thumbsup:

And I love the UCLA cheerleaders. Damn.

I'm still trying to figure out how you not just crush a team after their 3rd string qb throws up 4 picks.

Fulmer is awful. Might be the absolute worst coach in the SEC considering his talent level. There is something wonderful about watching UT crash and burn every single year.:thumbsup:

On this SEC topic, you and I wholeheartedly agree.

Back