What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas Southern

Why do you think that? Go back and look at all of my threads and posts, most of them are not negative. And even the ones that are negative usually have some logic behind them. It is possible to be a fan but not be homer. And im not sure how telling you what classes im taking would prove anything. Anyone could just find that info online.

Mick's instincts are usually pretty good. Based on those wild stories of his youth, his judgement is an other story.

Anyhow, go ahead and lay your cards on the table. It would be fun to hear your favorite story about your time at CU.

I'll jump back on topic a little bit. I did some awesome research on Texas Southern (I clicked on their name on ESPN and looked at their scores).

They've only scored 80 points in 2 games all year, both of those were overtime games. We get to 80 points and we'll be fine.

About a decade ago they sought the Texas basketball version of Dave Logan and hired a very successful high school coach in Ronnie Courtney. Guy had TJ Ford (UT), Daniel Ewing (Duke), Ivan McFarland (Okie Lite) and Kenny Taylor (Baylor >> UT) on the same team. Went to the SWAC and couldn't do anything.

He's not their coach now, so the only valid reason for posting this is to let you know that he was undefeated in outdressing the opposing team's coach.

R-Courtney.jpg

Tad Boyle better break out his stock broker threads if he wants to out dress current Texas Southern head coach and clothes horse Tony Harvey.

harvey-300x200.jpg

TSU+Tony+Harvey2.jpg

s

x160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back