What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thank God only one more game this year..

Did you watch tonight's game? Maybe even a couple minutes of it? That Oklahoma State team we just played is far superior to the Nebraska team we'll be lining up against in 2 weeks, and we held our own against them just fine.

I'm not in the slightest trying to contend that we'll definitely beat Nebraska, but after the game we had tonight, the team that will take the field in Lincoln will be a hell of a lot more confident than the team that took the field against Iowa State last week. That counts for a lot, especially for a team with so many 2nd and 3rd stringers holding starting roles.

I agree the CU defense looked good. But the O not so much. Keep in mind 6 of the point were pure sand lot luck. In Boulder I would give us a 70/30 chance for a win. In Lincoln 40/60 - the red will be out in force as I assume their feelings for CU are much like ours for them.

I agree the CU defense looked good. But the O not so much. Keep in mind 6 of the point were pure sand lot luck. In Boulder I would give us a 70/30 chance for a win. In Lincoln 40/60 - the red will be out in force as I assume their feelings for CU are much like ours for them.

40/60... I wish I had your confidence. They need to take the first week and tell D Scott and J-Fly to stay home. Rest up. Don't even put them in the situation to further their injuries... because we need them, not to mention, Hawk is going to have to pull out every stop in 2 weeks to beat NU because they're rolling.

I say the chances for a Buff win in Lincoln in two weeks is about 15% at best.

Reasons the Huskers win:
1. Home game for the Huskers.
2. Two weeks to lick their wounds (this goes for CU too, but more injuries to the Buffs have been season ending.
3. Superior game planning. The Husker coaching staff have been been really clicking the last 4-5 games. I do not see this ending now.
4. Never give up attitude. Pelini and staff have the motors running full go.

Reasons the Buffs win:
1. Team seems to be playing together (not consistantly), if they can start quick anything can happen.
2. Desire! The Buffs need to have to want it more.
3. Turn overs. This could even things up.

GOOD LUCK!

To those Buff fans attending the game: Enjoy your visit!

Best case scenario: 8-4

Best guess: 7-5/6-6

Worst Case scenario: 6-6

But the non-conference schedule is definitely in CU's favor next year, as I see 3 wins, so need to find 3-4 wins for a bowl.

Struggling to make a bowl game in year four = trainwreck.

The Buffs can win if their defense can stop the run. The skers have been piling up a big edge in time of possession..mostly to minimize the amount of time their defense (their weak link) is on the field. If CU can stop the running game, and defense win the turnover battle..there is a definite chance to win.

The husker defense has a weakness in the db's and cb's...the best opportunity is some deep patterns with JS. That means we need a QB with an arm to get the ball deep...I think that means Hansen should start. Force them to defend the run with Scott and Sumler..and Hansen's scrambles...and get the ball deep 6-8 times or so..

People that think CU are going to win 8 games next year need their head checked. We suck.

We suck in a LOT more ways than the O-line. The whole **** is utter garbage. This football team is bad and will remain bad for the immediate future.

People that think CU are going to win 8 games next year need their head checked. We suck.

We suck in a LOT more ways than the O-line. The whole **** is utter garbage. This football team is bad and will remain bad for the immediate future.
ok. please leave. How are you even a fan?

Back